OP FajarMF28

9th February 2014, 02:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Gresik
Thanks Meter: 29

84 posts
Donate to Me
More
hey guys, i got a miro with a broken power button. Its suck, everytime i try to call, messages, or even playing games, i need to plug the cable data just to wake this phone. I need a power rocker mod, which i can easily wake my phone using the volume button. My miro is on the stock ICS, and i've heard that CM got this, but i dont want to unlock the bootloader yet. So, is there any mod out here? or maybe using XposedInstaller? If using XposedInstaller, then what module should i use?
Thanks for the answer
11th February 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #2  
Flag Villarrica
Thanks Meter: 150

183 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FajarMF28

hey guys, i got a miro with a broken power button. Its suck, everytime i try to call, messages, or even playing games, i need to plug the cable data just to wake this phone. I need a power rocker mod, which i can easily wake my phone using the volume button. My miro is on the stock ICS, and i've heard that CM got this, but i dont want to unlock the bootloader yet. So, is there any mod out here? or maybe using XposedInstaller? If using XposedInstaller, then what module should i use?
Thanks for the answer

Install MoDaCo Toolkit module, open it, scroll down, tap HTC One option, select "Enable volume wake", it's working in my miro
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread