OP vasilimertzani

26th May 2014, 08:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag pireas
Thanks Meter: 1

38 posts
More
hi
I have a sony miri st23i.I had unlock bootloader and custom rom .Suddenly crash phone.apk and I reinstall .zip by cwm.After that doesn't connect to network and if I try to make a call a window says ;nto registered to network'
After that things I did.
tryied many differents sim,no luck
reinstall rom,install stock rom ,locked bootloader and install last rom with sus with no success.
I look in sim info(by *#*#7378........) and write everything with (X) and at the right 0 times for code.
What you suggest me?
27th May 2014, 02:05 PM   |  #2  
Flag In my Xperia miro
Thanks Meter: 92

566 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasilimertzani

hi
I have a sony miri st23i.I had unlock bootloader and custom rom .Suddenly crash phone.apk and I reinstall .zip by cwm.After that doesn't connect to network and if I try to make a call a window says ;nto registered to network'
After that things I did.
tryied many differents sim,no luck
reinstall rom,install stock rom ,locked bootloader and install last rom with sus with no success.
I look in sim info(by *#*#7378........) and write everything with (X) and at the right 0 times for code.
What you suggest me?

OMG, maybe sim lock. which rom did you use?
27th May 2014, 03:21 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag pireas

38 posts
More
Touchwizzed rom.
For about a week or less.
I believe is sim lock.only sony can fix that ?change mainboard maybe fix it?
27th May 2014, 04:05 PM   |  #4  
Flag Dragasani
Thanks Meter: 20

57 posts
More
Try to replace your stk.apk with the stock one...Something similar happened to me. Phone.apk kept crashing and "no-sim" icon appeared on the status bar, even though my sim was in.
27th May 2014, 04:09 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag pireas

38 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paduretu Ionut

Try to replace your stk.apk with the stock one...Something similar happened to me. Phone.apk kept crashing and "no-sim" icon appeared on the status bar, even though my sim was in.

Same to me with phone.apk started.now i have last stock rom from sus with locked bootloader and no signal.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread