FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] Relocking Bootloader

356 posts
Thanks Meter: 61
 
By ivan290, Senior Member on 25th March 2014, 04:29 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Can you help me relocking my bootloader, i tried a lot of ftfs and everyone failed... It continues with the bootloader unlocked, i tried SE Unlocking Tool 1.6 and it doesnt do anything when i press flash, i unlocked my bootloader with S1Tool, i cant use it anymore.... can you help me?


@abstrkt1337
 
 
25th March 2014, 05:58 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere in France
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
@ivan290 Hello, try this for relocking. It's worked for me

http://www.sendspace.com/file/94wjpa

Sent from my ST21i using xda app-developers app
25th March 2014, 09:59 PM |#3  
NSDCars5's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Over there
Thanks Meter: 433
 
More
Did you make a TA backup before unlocking? If so, restore it and you'll be fine.
26th March 2014, 04:29 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSDCars5

Did you make a TA backup before unlocking? If so, restore it and you'll be fine.

My phone said Bootloader unlock avalible: NO , so i payed for unlock it, it has been unlocked by SE TOOL 2,
26th March 2014, 04:31 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abstrkt1337

@ivan290 Hello, try this for relocking. It's worked for me

http://www.sendspace.com/file/94wjpa

Sent from my ST21i using xda app-developers app

I tried it, it didnt work
26th March 2014, 09:46 PM |#6  
NSDCars5's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Over there
Thanks Meter: 433
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan290

My phone said Bootloader unlock avalible: NO , so i payed for unlock it, it has been unlocked by SE TOOL 2,

Then I'm not sure if it can be locked with the usual methods - you should ask the person who unlocked it for you.
26th March 2014, 11:39 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSDCars5

Then I'm not sure if it can be locked with the usual methods - you should ask the person who unlocked it for you.

Yeah i did it, and he told me YES but i dont know...
27th March 2014, 12:26 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere in France
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Tell him to help you.

Sent from my ST21i using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes