[Solved] Miro Soft Bricked???

Search This thread

neo45215

Feb 6, 2013
hi
I have a xperia miro which has been out cold since the last month...it just switched of one day and wont turn back on...wen i try to charge i geta solid green led.when i press power button i get 3 red led beeps. i can get into fastboot mode but for only few seconds,,after that again green led...
any ideas will be appreciated..

Last edited:

kingviking

Feb 22, 2013
OnePlus Nord

neo45215

Feb 6, 2013

thanks for that...solved it btw....apparently the phone doesnt charge in flash mode...i flashed stock kernel with bin4ary's flasher...then kept the phone attached to the computer,(altho all the guides ask u to connect to wall charger,mine just went into flash mode in wall charger)...this triggerd a set of loops on the phone between flash mode and kernel charging mode(the sony logo)....after about 3 hours i flashed th system using flashtool...and altho it got stuck at around 25%..i waited for an hour and then disconnected and reconnected to usb and voila!!!..it booted back in android ...now i am not sure if it was flashed correctly or not but my phone is working properly....

so last thoughts...remember those guidelines that ask u to have full battery for any process on your phone?....well they are not joking:angel:..