Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,156 Members 40,394 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sony xperia e password forgotten

Tip us?

malikdomaci
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Prompt [Q] Sony xperia e password forgotten

Hello there,
I have a Sony Experia E. My niece has entered a password accidentally and now it is locked. I tried to hard reset it but the combination 'volume down + power button' doesn't do anything. It just turns the phone on. Also, I tried to hard reset it using the pc companion but that doesn't seem to work either. It doesn't even recognize the phone. So, I can't access the pre-boot menu with none of the standard methods.
Is there maybe an alternative way to get around this problem? I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

sevenlife
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by malikdomaci View Post
Hello there,
I have a Sony Experia E. My niece has entered a password accidentally and now it is locked. I tried to hard reset it but the combination 'volume down + power button' doesn't do anything. It just turns the phone on. Also, I tried to hard reset it using the pc companion but that doesn't seem to work either. It doesn't even recognize the phone. So, I can't access the pre-boot menu with none of the standard methods.
Is there maybe an alternative way to get around this problem? I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
did you tried to reflash the ftf with flash tool?
The Following User Says Thank You to sevenlife For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

StaticBlaze
Old
Thanks Meter 45

DONATE TO ME
Do you have your BOOTLOADER unlocked?

If YES, there's a simple method to break your PASSWORD..

Let me know your answer..

..:: MY DEVICES ::..

Device........Sony Xperia E (C1504)
ROM...........Tamsui CM11 (4.4.3)
Kernel........Philz Touch (CWM 6.0.4.9)
Bootloader...Unlocked + Rooted
The Following User Says Thank You to StaticBlaze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

malikdomaci
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Cool Sony xperia e

Thank you for your replies.
At the end the only cure I had was to take the phone to a service. After 15 days they've unlocked it and sent it back.
Anyway, thanks again.