Post Reply

Sony Xperia J: NEED HELP...

22nd January 2014, 08:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Hi, i've a Sony Xperia J smartphone and i'm getting some problems doing some stuff...
I've downgrade to ICS and Rooted but i can't go into recovery mode...
I tried to install CWM and TWRP but nothing happened!
My bootloader is locked and i've no access to unlock it, and i can't even enter in Fastboot to flash boot.img (CWM)
Does someone can give me some help please ?
23rd January 2014, 01:31 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
128 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
what do you really want ? what is your real problem ?

you need to unlock bootloader for flash permanent cwm boot.img otherwise cwm for locked BL http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2333078
23rd January 2014, 10:07 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suxter

what do you really want ? what is your real problem ?

you need to unlock bootloader for flash permanent cwm boot.img otherwise cwm for locked BL http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2333078


I wanna install a custom rom ...
I searched and my device doesn't allow me to unlock bootloader, what can i do ?
and why i can't enter in fastboot mode to flash in flashtool?
Help me
23rd January 2014, 11:11 AM   |  #4  
Account currently disabled
Flag Batcave
Thanks Meter: 702
 
997 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kNasz

I wanna install a custom rom ...
I searched and my device doesn't allow me to unlock bootloader, what can i do ?
and why i can't enter in fastboot mode to flash in flashtool?
Help me

Hi,

The only way to get your phone's bootloader unlocked if the unlock status says no, is paying for it.

Now, you can't enter fastboot? That's because your bootloader isn't unlocked!

Hope I helped and a ha a nice day!


Sent from my C1505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatsPunt

Hi,

The only way to get your phone's bootloader unlocked if the unlock status says no, is paying for it.

Now, you can't enter fastboot? That's because your bootloader isn't unlocked!

I believe there are a couple or ROM s out there for your J, that don't need an unlocked bootloader. Just search through the forum!

Hope I helped and have a nice day


Sent from my C1505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app



Sent from my C1505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Wat... Sorry for this. My phone is going nuts

Sent from my C1505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to MatsPunt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd January 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatsPunt

Hi,

The only way to get your phone's bootloader unlocked if the unlock status says no, is paying for it.

Now, you can't enter fastboot? That's because your bootloader isn't unlocked!

Hope I helped and a ha a nice day!

Thanks for your reply!

But if i can't enter fastboot, how can i flash custom ROMS then ? :s
23rd January 2014, 07:52 PM   |  #6  
Account currently disabled
Flag Batcave
Thanks Meter: 702
 
997 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kNasz

Thanks for your reply!

But if i can't enter fastboot, how can i flash custom ROMS then ? :s

By unlocking the bootloader . Plus, you only need fastboot for flashing a kernel with recovery.

Have a nice day

Sent from my C1505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to MatsPunt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2014, 11:33 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
128 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
you can install Stock JB based roms without unlocking BL http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-j-e/development

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Miro, Tipo (Dual), J, E Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank