Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,145 Members 41,949 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] sony xperia tipo dual st21i2 stuck after installing custom ROM

Tip us?

manimaran.tr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] sony xperia tipo dual st21i2 stuck after installing custom ROM

Hi, I'm using sony xperia tipo dual st21i2. Two days back I have rooted my mobile using unlockroot. Yesterday i was trying to install custom ROM, for that i booted my mobile in recovery mode using install.bat. In recovery mode took back up and wiped data and cache then installed the zip file(ST21i JBMP5.zip) from SD card and rebooted. Now the mobile got stuck with the screen showing JB MINIPROJECT and a circle was revolving in anticlockwise around the number 10. I pulled the battery and tried to boot in recovery mode but no use. whatever i do the mobile stuck with the same screen. Please help me to recover my mobile

AnshSingh
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Smile Try Reflashing the firmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by manimaran.tr View Post
Hi, I'm using sony xperia tipo dual st21i2. Two days back I have rooted my mobile using unlockroot. Yesterday i was trying to install custom ROM, for that i booted my mobile in recovery mode using install.bat. In recovery mode took back up and wiped data and cache then installed the zip file(ST21i JBMP5.zip) from SD card and rebooted. Now the mobile got stuck with the screen showing JB MINIPROJECT and a circle was revolving in anticlockwise around the number 10. I pulled the battery and tried to boot in recovery mode but no use. whatever i do the mobile stuck with the same screen. Please help me to recover my mobile
It's Bootlooped I would suggest you to download flashtool and flash tipo's ftf
Here http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...-dual-t2044944
The Following User Says Thank You to AnshSingh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gian20
Old
Thanks Meter 2
^^^^^^^ is right, that is called a bootloop, you need to Reflash the ROM, just search how to do it here
The Following User Says Thank You to gian20 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

manimaran.tr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
just now flashed my mobile. it's working fine. thank you very much