Exclamation [Help] Bricked Xperia J LT26i ?

OP XperiAwesome

3rd April 2014, 07:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

18 posts
I was running AlienRom V4 with riches kernel on my xperia J for quite a long time, then one day the phone stop and went bootloops. I decided to flash a new rom so I downloaded Paranoid 3.0 for xperia J from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...t/rom-t2220631 , wipe everything and flash and reboot from recovery.
Now my phone won't start, just the led turns on. I tried to flash a stock ftf, my phone connected to pc in flash mode with green led but I couldn't flash, it keeps saying "ERROR: Driver for this device must be installed" I tried to install the driver pack for xperia j from doomlord but it didn't work
What should I do ? Please help me, I have my phone unlocked bootloader and my pc is running win XP.
Thanks alot
3rd April 2014, 07:27 PM   |  #2  
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 16

57 posts
More
Talking Try This
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperiAwesome

I was running AlienRom V4 with riches kernel on my xperia J for quite a long time, then one day the phone stop and went bootloops. I decided to flash a new rom so I downloaded Paranoid 3.0 for xperia J from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...t/rom-t2220631 , wipe everything and flash and reboot from recovery.
Now my phone won't start, just the led turns on. I tried to flash a stock ftf, my phone connected to pc in flash mode with green led but I couldn't flash, it keeps saying "ERROR: Driver for this device must be installed" I tried to install the driver pack for xperia j from doomlord but it didn't work
What should I do ? Please help me, I have my phone unlocked bootloader and my pc is running win XP.
Thanks alot

Try installing drivers from Flashtool\Drivers there you would find a file Flashtool-drivers.exe open it click next and then go till the bottom of the list and check fastboot and flashmode drivers and install that
Hope it works Cheers
Last edited by AnshSingh; 3rd April 2014 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Misspelled
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Xperia Miro, Tipo (Dual), J, E Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank