5,599,677 Members 46,295 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [st26i]FXP250 Alien Rom V3 - Can i use modded mms.apk, phone.apk & contacts.apk ?

Tip us?

LucifeLMartelL
Old
(Last edited by LucifeLMartelL; 23rd December 2013 at 08:57 AM.) Reason: typos... T___T SORRY !
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] [st26i]FXP250 Alien Rom V3 - Can i use modded mms.apk, phone.apk & contacts.apk ?

Ok!!! So i wanted all dark phone, contacts app and messaging app.
Now for phone and contacts i downloaded and sorted it out with ExDialer & contacts app which is totally dark themed.
But for mms.apk i tried the many inverted themed apks here in XDA ... But none of them seem to work for me just like the mms.apk which came with alien rom, even though in mms.apk > setting > quick reply > use dark theme, is always always checked, nothing really happens.

Hence i tried changing the apk but the result is the same no matter which mms.apk i use. I would totally appretiate a solution to this...

I am also running xposed framework but i have not found any solution to this with its modules either.

also i would like to know now i am sitting with 2 phone dialer apps and 2 contact apps in my xperia j .

Would it be possible for me to remove the Exdialer and contacts app and just use some some kind of modded phone & contacts apks to get the desired dark theme effect which will be just like the rest of my phone. Or would i encounter just the same kind of problem with them, that i encountered with mms.apk ?

Revontheus
Old
Thanks Meter 650
try pushing those modded apks into system/app without Xposed Framework

Xperia Z1 Compact/Xperia SP/Xperia J ( sold V )