[Q]I can't start my Xperia J

Tip us?

MxTruong
Old
(Last edited by MxTruong; 9th December 2013 at 07:17 AM.) Reason: forget
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q]I can't start my Xperia J

After Unlock bootloader, i try to root my xperia J. I flash boot.img, then i try to go on CWM mode, but it can not start, and my xperia j can't start, when i press power button, light is on but i don't see the logo. Please help
I think i forget to turn on the usb debugging

Dzepar
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by MxTruong View Post
After Unlock bootloader, i try to root my xperia J. I flash boot.img, then i try to go on CWM mode, but it can not start, and my xperia j can't start, when i press power button, light is on but i don't see the logo. Please help
Can you flash stock ftf with Flashtool?
Sony Xperia J
HTC Buzz: Wildfire

Hnk1
Old
Thanks Meter 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by MxTruong View Post
Try to clear wipes and cache and see if that helps. If that doesnot help, reflash FTF and make sure you wipe cache/dalvik cache.

Usually to boot into recovery, you will have to hold volume down when you see Sony Logo. If suppose you can not boot into recovery, only then try to reflash the FTF file.

This will remove all modifications like ROOT, custom ROM and recovery and you will have to reflash them again.

However, your phone would still have unlocked BOOTLOADER
HIT THANKS IF I HELPED

DO YOU WANT A TUTORIAL/GUIDE THAT HAS BEEN NOT WRITTEN OR COULD BE EXPLAINED IN DETAILS PM ME AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE

BUYING A NEW DEVICE. READ THIS GUIDE FIRST

CONTACT ME ON BBM

BBM PIN : 74620ff5
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hnk1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]