Originally Posted by smash_07
Has anyone had or having this issue? Some apps that I try to install on my Xperia J fail because it says I don't have enogh storage left, but in fact I have about 213MB free and also some 1.8GB on the internal storage, so I have plenty of room for apps.
Is there anything I can do to sort this problem?
If you are rooted, try Lucky Patcher:
1. Download the latest .apk from here: http://lucky-patcher.netbew.com/download/
2. Install and open. Grant root permissions.
3. Hit the menu button and tap troubleshooting
4. Remove fixes and backups.
5. Now try to install new apps, it should work fine.
Have a nice day and hope I helped!
It would be totally kick-ass if you pressed the thanks button, but you aren't obligated to