FORUMS

Microsoft Forgets Glasses and Mirror, Trashes Google

Microsoft is preparing a monumental release with Windows 10, and it could easily be … more

Android System WebView Update – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Android Webview is a system component powered by Chrome that allows Android … more

Hands-on With T-Mo LG G4 and Q&A

XDA Senior Member WinDroidGuy posted a hands-on video of the T-Mobile LG G4, and he is now … more

Quick Notes – Notification Panel Reminders

This app by XDA Senior Member yogi.306 is a quick and productive tool that … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Unlock pattern Sony Xperia E (c1505)

21st June 2014, 09:03 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi i searched for days the forum but didnt found a solution to my problem.
I have a Sony Xperia E (c1505). I did let my little brother used it for some days cause his phone was broken and he entered a pattern lock which he does not remember anymore. I cannot unlock it with adb cause the Usb debugging is not on. I cannot use my Google Account cause it only asks me a question where i was born, which my brother also dont remember what he actually wrote there. Also i cannot fastboot to hard reset the device. I would prefere to somehow unlock the pattern without loosing my data, cause of the contacts and documents i have in the device.
 
 
21st June 2014, 01:24 PM |#2  
StaticBlaze's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 47
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karakitsios

I would prefere to somehow unlock the pattern without loosing my data

Do you have a custom recovery (like CWM or TWRP)?

If you do, then I can help you unlock your device.
21st June 2014, 01:27 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticBlaze

Do you have a custom recovery (like CWM or TWRP)?

If you do, then I can help you unlock your device.

Well first of all thanks for your reply. The phone is just like i bought it i didnt do anything with it its the stock rom with no changes at all.
21st June 2014, 01:52 PM |#4  
StaticBlaze's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 47
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karakitsios

Well first of all thanks for your reply. The phone is just like i bought it i didnt do anything with it its the stock rom with no changes at all.

Then I guess it is not possible to go any further..

Atleast, if you had your Bootloader unlocked, we could flash a kernel with recovery and would have tried to break the pattern..
21st June 2014, 02:08 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticBlaze

Then I guess it is not possible to go any further..

Atleast, if you had your Bootloader unlocked, we could flash a kernel with recovery and would have tried to break the pattern..

yeah i know. or at least the usb debugging would be on. Well if there is no other way i will give it up saving my files
21st June 2014, 02:14 PM |#6  
StaticBlaze's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 47
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karakitsios

yeah i know. or at least the usb debugging would be on. Well if there is no other way i will give it up saving my files

I guess there is "NO OTHER WAY"..
21st June 2014, 02:48 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Btw i somewhere red about a code to unlock it by pressing *#*#7378423#*#*, entering that by pressing emergency call. But when i do nothing happens.
21st June 2014, 02:54 PM |#8  
StaticBlaze's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 47
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karakitsios

Btw i somewhere red about a code to unlock it by pressing *#*#7378423#*#*, entering that by pressing emergency call. But when i do nothing happens.

Nope! You cannot unlock your device with that code.

For your information, it's for Service Menu..
21st June 2014, 02:55 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticBlaze

Nope! You cannot unlock your device with that code.

For your information, it's for Service Menu..

ok thanks a lot
19th November 2014, 01:07 PM |#10  
jinpansha98@gmail.com's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Smile I found the solution
Quote:
Originally Posted by karakitsios;identify 471

ok thanks a lot


Look I had somewat d same phone but while unlocking boot loader my phone stuck in a boot cycle.
So wat I did was flashed the stock Rom with the help of flashtool by androxine(or like that)
All u need is
1. Stock firmware (ftf file)
2. Laptop or desktop
3. Flastool

Open flashtool click on the thunder button, select flashmode, now select the ftf file.
Now connect the cord to pc and now the important part
Turn off ur phone
Remove battery
After 5 sec insert battery
*** HOLD VOLUME DOWN KEY AND INSERT THE CORD INTO PHONE ***
Notification light will glow green this means u have entered flash mode ( in ur phone)
Now flashtool will identify that u have connected a phone into flash mode.
It will flash the file and u will see ur phobe factory reseted
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes