XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] unlocking bootloader

Tip us?

sharathn29
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] unlocking bootloader

Can anyone suggest me a method to unlock bootloader other than what they mentioned in Sony website.I'm using Xperia Tipo. I have rooted. But unable to unlock bootloader and i have problem with connecting the phone in fastboot mode.When i connect in fastboot mode my PC shows device is not recognised,but the led turns blue.

MatsPunt
Old
Thanks Meter 570

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharathn29 View Post
Can anyone suggest me a method to unlock bootloader other than what they mentioned in Sony website.I'm using Xperia Tipo. I have rooted. But unable to unlock bootloader and i have problem with connecting the phone in fastboot mode.When i connect in fastboot mode my PC shows device is not recognised,but the led turns blue.
Hey,

Use Flashtool's integrated BLU method . Faster and easier! You only need your bootloader unlock key provided by Sony and that's it. Flashtool wil even read your IMEI so you don't have to input it manually. And it doesn't matter if your phone doesn't get recognized by your computer. The important part is that your led is blue.

Succes, and hope I helped!
I'm back! Xperia E owners: be prepared for upcoming awesomeness !

sharathn29
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatsPunt View Post
Hey,

Use Flashtool's integrated BLU method . Faster and easier! You only need your bootloader unlock key provided by Sony and that's it. Flashtool wil even read your IMEI so you don't have to input it manually. And it doesn't matter if your phone doesn't get recognized by your computer. The important part is that your led is blue.

Succes, and hope I helped!
To be frank I don't know how to do that.... can you please provide me a link for that...please

smz2014
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharathn29 View Post
To be frank I don't know how to do that.... can you please provide me a link for that...please
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2352081
read the bootloader unlocking section in the OP