[Q] Xperia E notification LED not working.

Search This thread

nithin54

Apr 7, 2014
My Xperia E's notification LED has stopped working. I've tried other apps like Lightflow and Led control, but still I'm not able to get it to work. Please help.I don't want to reset my phone as I don't want to lose some of my appdata. And, my phone's rooted,and with xposed framework.

Grimlock007

Jan 25, 2014
Cybertron
My Xperia E's notification LED has stopped working. I've tried other apps like Lightflow and Led control, but still I'm not able to get it to work. Please help.I don't want to reset my phone as I don't want to lose some of my appdata. And, my phone's rooted,and with xposed framework.
any app killers?
what modules do you use?

....most probably you'll have to reset...use 'titanium backup' to backup apps(even ,WiFi ,contacts,Bluetooth stuff) and its data ...it will restore apps as it was b4 factory reset..

if bootloader is locked
repair with sony pc companion to fact reset.... note-it donwloads 300mb data to repair...

Last edited:
Reactions: nithin54

nithin54

Apr 7, 2014
any app killers?
what modules do you use?

....most probably you'll have to reset...use 'titanium backup' to backup apps(even ,WiFi ,contacts,Bluetooth stuff) and its data ...it will restore apps as it was b4 factory reset..

if bootloader is locked
repair with sony pc companion to fact reset.... note-it donwloads 300mb data to repair...

Nope, no app-killers.
Thank you, will try it.

Grimlock007

Jan 25, 2014
Cybertron
How? This is the first time I'm posting.
try this
image.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    any app killers?
    what modules do you use?

if bootloader is locked