New Forums Created for Windows 10 Development

Microsoft, looking to be a player in the game of giants with their recent announcement of … more

T-Mobile Expands Its LTE Network

T-Mobile US has announced moreLTE network expansion. The carrierwill provide asignal for the700 MHz band, … more

Kernel Source Available for HTC One M8

HTC pushed the Lollipop-based Sense update to the developer edition of the HTC One M8 just a couple … more

Asus Hints at Upcoming Week-long Battery Smartwatch

Asus hinted that their next smartwatch, succesor to the elegant ZenWatch, could feature … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Xperia E rom

OP #Battleworn

25th April 2014, 05:05 AM   |  #1  
#Battleworn's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Hey guys!!!!!!

I need help in finding which file in the rom decides whether a rom is for single sim or dual sim........

And how do i Edit a rom from Single to Dual or from dual to single??

Need Help guys....Thanks in advance!!!!



My Phone: Xperia E c1505
Rom: CM 10 (dual sim version); it supports Single sim too.......
Kernel: Hades kernel
25th April 2014, 08:57 AM   |  #2  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 8,451
 
4,285 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Battleworn

Hey guys!!!!!!

I need help in finding which file in the rom decides whether a rom is for single sim or dual sim........

And how do i Edit a rom from Single to Dual or from dual to single??

Need Help guys....Thanks in advance!!!!



My Phone: Xperia E c1505
Rom: CM 10 (dual sim version); it supports Single sim too.......
Kernel: Hades kernel

the model number
25th April 2014, 01:17 PM   |  #3  
#Battleworn's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling

the model number

The model number of??
the phone its C1505, The rom: [ROM][E(dual + single)][v1.1.0a][20 Nov 2013] CyanogenMod 10 with Dual Sim by hsr0
25th April 2014, 02:05 PM   |  #4  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 8,451
 
4,285 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Battleworn

The model number of??
the phone its C1505, The rom: [ROM][E(dual + single)][v1.1.0a][20 Nov 2013] CyanogenMod 10 with Dual Sim by hsr0

Xperia E is C1505 while Xperia E dual is C1605

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z using XDA Premium
29th April 2014, 03:57 PM   |  #5  
Vroyaloko's Avatar
Member
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 21
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Battleworn

Hey guys!!!!!!

I need help in finding which file in the rom decides whether a rom is for single sim or dual sim........

And how do i Edit a rom from Single to Dual or from dual to single??

Need Help guys....Thanks in advance!!!!



My Phone: Xperia E c1505
Rom: CM 10 (dual sim version); it supports Single sim too.......
Kernel: Hades kernel

See the build number. Single sim C1505, dual sim C1605.
For the ROM, you can't change cause the hardware is a little different because of the sim.
4th May 2014, 10:55 AM   |  #6  
Azene's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Johor Bahru
Thanks Meter: 194
 
250 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling

Xperia E is C1505 while Xperia E dual is C1605

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z using XDA Premium

yup thats right
sony xperia E (NanHu SS) - C1505/C1504
sony xperia E dual (NanHu DS) - C1605/C1604
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes