XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can Xperia E taste cm11??

Tip us?

kuugatitan98
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Default Can Xperia E taste cm11??

hi guys, its me...i have a request..can any developer in here can make a stable cm11 rom to xperia E?? please make it quick..i want to taste kitkat on my phone..

NSDCars5
Old
Thanks Meter 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuugatitan98 View Post
hi guys, its me...i have a request..can any developer in here can make a stable cm11 rom to xperia E?? please make it quick..i want to taste kitkat on my phone..
Hey. Let me explain something. The developers here? They don't work here full time. Heck, they don't get paid. They do it because they have fun doing it. They make stuff because they want it on their phones, then share it with the world, in case the world wants it too. Requesting them to make something you want for free is like saying, "Hey, there, stranger on whose door I knocked. Make me a few burgers, a large pizza, maybe a buy a can of Coke with it. Don't expect payment." It's rude, they hate it, and is frowned upon here.

Oh, and some people are working on KitKat, wait for a while and we might actually get it.
The Following User Says Thank You to NSDCars5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kuugatitan98
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSDCars5 View Post
Hey. Let me explain something. The developers here? They don't work here full time. Heck, they don't get paid. They do it because they have fun doing it. They make stuff because they want it on their phones, then share it with the world, in case the world wants it too. Requesting them to make something you want for free is like saying, "Hey, there, stranger on whose door I knocked. Make me a few burgers, a large pizza, maybe a buy a can of Coke with it. Don't expect payment." It's rude, they hate it, and is frowned upon here.

Oh, and some people are working on KitKat, wait for a while and we might actually get it.
i really really thankful to all developers for sharing ur work for free..i appreciate it..