[Q] Xperia E Total Hard Brick
I came across an Xperia E device for flashing. But its hard bricked I guess.
So far, I've tried to revive it all alternatives except for disassembling the handset.
1) Does not charge with any charger.
2) Have used different batteries.
3) Does not recognize in Flashmode or Fastboot mode
4) USB is not recognized at all.
The only hope that seems to come from this handset is,
Sensor light. This is 'not the Red Light' that comes while charging or powering on.
A small light deep in the sensor appears when doing the following actions:
1) Connecting charger with or without the battery, activates this sensor light.
2) With the battery, when I power it on, the sensor light appears till I release the power button.
3) When doing the power cycle reset option using the volume down or volume up with power button combinations, the sensor light stays till I release the power button.
So there seems no life, in this except for this faint red light in the sensor.
By the way, this seems to have happened after a full reset including the internal storage using the factory settings reset option.
Device uses a custom rom.