Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 44,066 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia E1 Crashing Randomly

Tip us?

NeoTrix
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleen28 View Post
Maybe try repairing in sony pc companion if it's possible
I don't really think that will help.
Because repair should be done when there's damage.
And Xperia E1 has no root,so technically no fiddling with system and hence no damage?

Something new is coming.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xperia E--------------------------------------------------------------------Moto G
Stock JB------------------------------------------------------Stock all the way.

n0x3u5
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Phone Been there done that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleen28 View Post
Maybe try repairing in sony pc companion if it's possible
No... I've tried that... and also factory resetting and hard resetting... Uninstalling everything etc etc. Device still randomly reboots. On some days it will run fine 2 days straight and then on some days it'll restart 3 times at the very least.

NeoTrix
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0x3u5 View Post
No... I've tried that... and also factory resetting and hard resetting... Uninstalling everything etc etc. Device still randomly reboots. On some days it will run fine 2 days straight and then on some days it'll restart 3 times at the very least.
Definite kernel problem. Roll back to previous update if it helps? ( if you have it, BTW I read somewhere, e1 will be getting 4.4.2 update )

Sent from my C1605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Something new is coming.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xperia E--------------------------------------------------------------------Moto G
Stock JB------------------------------------------------------Stock all the way.

n0x3u5
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoTrix View Post
Definite kernel problem. Roll back to previous update if it helps? ( if you have it, BTW I read somewhere, e1 will be getting 4.4.2 update )

Sent from my C1605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yes it will. But knowing Sony and the fact that the E1 is quite the budget phone, I doubt updating it to 4.4.2 is at the top of Sony's priority list.
I'm not expecting one until late June or July at the earliest.