FORUMS

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

[Q] Xperia E1 Crashing Randomly

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By n0x3u5, Junior Member on 18th May 2014, 05:46 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th May 2014, 02:52 PM |#11  
NeoTrix's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 130
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleen28

Maybe try repairing in sony pc companion if it's possible

I don't really think that will help.
Because repair should be done when there's damage.
And Xperia E1 has no root,so technically no fiddling with system and hence no damage?
 
 
18th May 2014, 03:36 PM |#12  
n0x3u5's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Phone Been there done that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleen28

Maybe try repairing in sony pc companion if it's possible

No... I've tried that... and also factory resetting and hard resetting... Uninstalling everything etc etc. Device still randomly reboots. On some days it will run fine 2 days straight and then on some days it'll restart 3 times at the very least.
18th May 2014, 06:35 PM |#13  
NeoTrix's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 130
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0x3u5

No... I've tried that... and also factory resetting and hard resetting... Uninstalling everything etc etc. Device still randomly reboots. On some days it will run fine 2 days straight and then on some days it'll restart 3 times at the very least.

Definite kernel problem. Roll back to previous update if it helps? ( if you have it, BTW I read somewhere, e1 will be getting 4.4.2 update )

Sent from my C1605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th May 2014, 05:09 AM |#14  
n0x3u5's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Clock
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoTrix

Definite kernel problem. Roll back to previous update if it helps? ( if you have it, BTW I read somewhere, e1 will be getting 4.4.2 update )

Sent from my C1605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes it will. But knowing Sony and the fact that the E1 is quite the budget phone, I doubt updating it to 4.4.2 is at the top of Sony's priority list.
I'm not expecting one until late June or July at the earliest.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes