Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,051 Members 53,748 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia J bricked plz help :/

Tip us?

Tommasoo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Xperia J bricked plz help :/

Hi all! I have a big problem and i need your help.My xj was on alien room and riches kernel i think. My storages was been swapped like in this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2346389. So the problem came when i delete my sd content in phone storage menu, and in privacy menu i did data and factory reset than showed that phone is rebooting and after that my phone don't booted again.Pushed power button but nothing, connected to pc and showed that my device is unknown and can't use flashtools or something. Connected to a wall charger but phone looks like not charging at all becouse no led light. Tried reset thingies but nothing vibrates. So it is goodbye for my lover or i can give him life ?. Please help i don't know what to do

CtrlAltDelIrl
Old
Thanks Meter 833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommasoo View Post
Hi all! I have a big problem and i need your help.My xj was on alien room and riches kernel i think. My storages was been swapped like in this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2346389. So the problem came when i delete my sd content in phone storage menu, and in privacy menu i did data and factory reset than showed that phone is rebooting and after that my phone don't booted again.Pushed power button but nothing, connected to pc and showed that my device is unknown and can't use flashtools or something. Connected to a wall charger but phone looks like not charging at all becouse no led light. Tried reset thingies but nothing vibrates. So it is goodbye for my lover or i can give him life ?. Please help i don't know what to do
Your phone is hard bricked. Sony will replace it if under guarantee.
My PM is not for your personal help or support All support requests will be ignored.

lozohcum
Old
Thanks Meter 1212
Reflash sony stock FW or the one from your operator, relock bootloader and try to send it to guarantee repair.
I don't reply PM if the answer is on the forum.

Tommasoo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I can't reflash becouse i said only my pc recognizes in device manager unknown device can't use flashtools pc companion or sus becouse they don't detect my phone. So i think i going to send to repair :/

CtrlAltDelIrl
Old
Thanks Meter 833
Quote:
Originally Posted by lozohcum View Post
Reflash sony stock FW or the one from your operator, relock bootloader and try to send it to guarantee repair.
I've seen this before and it's a hard brick. Please read the threads before posting nonsense.
My PM is not for your personal help or support All support requests will be ignored.