OP ifti786

4th July 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 34

230 posts
More
Hello
I own an Xperia J with an unlocked bl and have flashed many roms on it. Yesterday, the phone started to not want to connect to the internet (mobile data not WiFi) so I found this curious and rebooted the phone and tried re-downloading internet settings but nothing fixed it. I factory reset the ROM (not the phone) but now I couldn't even make calls/texts as the phone was stating 'Emergency Calls Only' and after going through the phones first boot setup, a window popped up saying the phone could not connect to the SIM. In the end, I changed roms (running Doomsday ROM at the time of the error's start) but still the same issue. Tried CM, same issue. Now on stock JB and the problem still consists. I can't really afford a new phone at the current time and my Z1 is being borrowed by my dad. Any help would be much appreciated.
6th July 2014, 02:09 AM   |  #2  
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 36

184 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifti786

Hello
I own an Xperia J with an unlocked bl and have flashed many roms on it. Yesterday, the phone started to not want to connect to the internet (mobile data not WiFi) so I found this curious and rebooted the phone and tried re-downloading internet settings but nothing fixed it. I factory reset the ROM (not the phone) but now I couldn't even make calls/texts as the phone was stating 'Emergency Calls Only' and after going through the phones first boot setup, a window popped up saying the phone could not connect to the SIM. In the end, I changed roms (running Doomsday ROM at the time of the error's start) but still the same issue. Tried CM, same issue. Now on stock JB and the problem still consists. I can't really afford a new phone at the current time and my Z1 is being borrowed by my dad. Any help would be much appreciated.

Try to flash first the ICS stock rom. Then flash custom rom.
6th July 2014, 12:00 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 34

230 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephy09

Try to flash first the ICS stock rom. Then flash custom rom.

I already tried that
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread