[Q] Xperia J - Flashtool stuck at 0%
I recently installed FXP 207 CM10 on my xperia J and now I would like to temporarily go back to a stock rom.
I've installed Flashtool 0.9.10.1 and the flashmode drivers (from C:\Flashtool\drivers). Then I follow normal flashing process and everything seems to go smoothly except that the progress bar stays at 0% (no errors). This seems similar to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2089275
except it's with an Xperia J and unfortunately problem remains when in PTP.
Here's the Flashtool log:
23/006/2013 13:06:48 - INFO - <- This level is successfully initialized
23/006/2013 13:06:48 - INFO - Flashtool Version 0.9.10.1 built on 2013-01-09 19:49:47
23/006/2013 13:06:48 - INFO - You can drag and drop ftf files here to start flashing them
23/006/2013 13:06:57 - INFO - Device disconnected
23/007/2013 13:07:04 - INFO - Selected ST26i_11.0.A.3.28_WE.ftf
23/007/2013 13:07:04 - INFO - Preparing files for flashing
23/007/2013 13:07:51 - INFO - Please connect your device into flashmode.
23/007/2013 13:07:58 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
23/007/2013 13:07:58 - INFO - Opening device for R/W
23/007/2013 13:07:58 - INFO - Reading device information
23/007/2013 13:07:59 - INFO - Phone ready for flashmode operations.
23/007/2013 13:07:59 - INFO - Current device : Unknown: Nov 12 2012/22:55:05 - YT900431KD - Unknown: Nov 12 2012/22:55:05 - Unknown: Nov 12 2012/22:55:05 - Unknown: Nov 12 2012/22:55:05
23/007/2013 13:07:59 - INFO - Start Flashing
23/007/2013 13:07:59 - INFO - Processing loader
23/007/2013 13:07:59 - INFO - Checking header
23/007/2013 13:07:59 - INFO - Flashing data
// Then green light turns off on the phone, the progress bar stays at 0% and nothing happens until I unplug the cable.
// After I unplug cable, I see the lines below (and the phone reboots like nothing happened)
23/014/2013 13:14:26 - INFO - Ending flash session
23/014/2013 13:14:26 - ERROR - Read error :31 : A device attached to the system is not functioning.
23/014/2013 13:14:26 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted
23/014/2013 13:14:27 - INFO - Device disconnected
What I've tried so far:
- Debug mode and unknown sources activated
- PC companion is not running in the background
- Tried with MTP and PTP mode
- Tried with 3 different cables
- Tried different usb ports (front and back)
- Tried leaving my finger on the volume down button during the whole process
- Tried on a Win 7 64 and on an XP sp3 32 (The win xp is a virtual machine but the issue is exactly the same)
- tried with 3 different ftf files (1x .28, 1x .18 and 1x .7.5)
- Bootloader was unlocked using Sony official method
- in http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2124168&page=4
satan89 advised to first flash a Rom based on stock Rom ( and that did the trick for a Tipo), but is there such a rom for the xperia J ? I looked but couldn't find one
- I tried after flashing official kernel with fastboot first but same issue afterward
- I Installed AOKP (KXP) and tried again but still 0%
I really don't know what to try anymore, do you have any ideas of what could cause the issue?
Win 7 64