Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,783,129 Members 45,808 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] xperia J security system problem(about sim card)

Tip us?

shayan.sali
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] xperia J security system problem(about sim card)

HEy guys
im using sony xperia J i rooted it and flashed a custome rome but when i used the 3g internet on it a title appeared that ENTER THE NETWORK PIN: so i thought it was my pin code. but every time i entered the pin it didnt work. so i flashed it several times and times after. i went to some repairing services in my own city and nothing....
the sim card is just gone and says that Invalid card and Emergency calls .....
every time i flashed the ICS or other roms all the features work except sim card.
as i figured out the problem is about sony security system that cant accept the sim card.(i should say that the phone recognize that there is a sim card , for example it asks for pin code)is it any way to solve this problem?

i saw all the forums and i saw an other tip that maybe it is for trim area or TA but as you know im not this much experianced to know about these thing.
anyway if you guys know a solution plz plz help me

Hnk1
Old
Thanks Meter 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayan.sali View Post
HEy guys
im using sony xperia J i rooted it and flashed a custome rome but when i used the 3g internet on it a title appeared that ENTER THE NETWORK PIN: so i thought it was my pin code. but every time i entered the pin it didnt work. so i flashed it several times and times after. i went to some repairing services in my own city and nothing....
the sim card is just gone and says that Invalid card and Emergency calls .....
every time i flashed the ICS or other roms all the features work except sim card.
as i figured out the problem is about sony security system that cant accept the sim card.(i should say that the phone recognize that there is a sim card , for example it asks for pin code)is it any way to solve this problem?

i saw all the forums and i saw an other tip that maybe it is for trim area or TA but as you know im not this much experianced to know about these thing.
anyway if you guys know a solution plz plz help me
Try this :
Flash STOCK ROM and wipe all data/stats/cache

Restart your device and try few other sim cards! See if the problem persists!

If it does, kindly write back and we will look into it in details!
Away till 13th September

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED

DO YOU WANT A TUTORIAL/GUIDE THAT HAS NOT BEEN WRITTEN OR COULD BE EXPLAINED IN DETAILS PM ME AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE

BUYING A NEW DEVICE. READ THIS GUIDE FIRST
CLICK HERE

c4cyro
Old
Thanks Meter 79
i think that there was some problem in the "Phone.apk" of the custom rom you used. i have seen such cases in the forum before. Now your mainboard has to be changed