Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,393 Members 53,698 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia J unlocking bootloader (doubt)

Tip us?

jdcchora1533
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Xperia J unlocking bootloader (doubt)

hey,

after I dialed: *#*#7378423#*#* and checked what was the Bootloader unlocked status is No what can I do with my Xperia J (St 26i) to unlock the bootloader?

thanks for the help.

fercalbla
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Check.this
http://developer.sonymobile.com/unlockbootloader/

Sent from my ST26i using XDA Free mobile app

jdcchora1533
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
"Please note! It will only be possible to unlock the boot loader for certain releases. You can check if it is possible to unlock the boot loader of your device in the service menu by following the steps below:
In your device, open the dialler and enter *#*#7378423#*#* to access the service menu.
Tap Service info > Configuration > Rooting Status. If Bootloader unlock allowed says Yes, then you can continue with the next step. If it says No, or if the status is missing, your device cannot be unlocked."

The one I have says "NO" so what can i do?

thanks

zephy09
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdcchora1533 View Post
"Please note! It will only be possible to unlock the boot loader for certain releases. You can check if it is possible to unlock the boot loader of your device in the service menu by following the steps below:
In your device, open the dialler and enter *#*#7378423#*#* to access the service menu.
Tap Service info > Configuration > Rooting Status. If Bootloader unlock allowed says Yes, then you can continue with the next step. If it says No, or if the status is missing, your device cannot be unlocked."

The one I have says "NO" so what can i do?

thanks
There is no way you can do. If you want to flash a custom rom, just install the rom then flash the stock kernel.
Only for stock roms. Cm based dont work

Device: Xperia J (ST26i)
ROM: Testing Roms
Kernel: Vengeance
Bootloader: Unlocked
Other Device: Galaxy Player 3.6 (YP-GS1)
Press button if I helped you somehow