[Q] xperia tipo supreme hard brick*HELP PLEASE*

Tip us?

93Obi
Old
(Last edited by 93Obi; 21st August 2014 at 03:20 PM.) Reason: Updating
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Post [Q] xperia tipo supreme hard brick*HELP PLEASE*

Well, I've never hard bricked any android (so far), but i think that this is it.
I tried some swap script in init.d folder on my vengeance kernel, but after reboot (or what should be reboot) my xperia tipo didn't boot at all. Hell, it didn't even try lol
So, I tried everything: removing and inserting battery, power and vol+ pressed for reset, fastboot and flash mode on pc with vol+/vol- pressed and connecting USB, but no feedback at all- no vibration, no green or blue led, no ˝device conneced˝ in flashtool log, not even red led when charging with wall charger!
Only thing that still gives me hope is 3 red led flashing when holding power button, indicating very low power level, I suppose. This is the one and only feedback and sign of life from my phone and it's not showing when pressed power button while connected on wall charger or USB.

I have this phone on wall charger for last 3+ days, with no changes in described condition and behaviour, it had 'round 20% battery when gone brick.
I've read tens of threads involving xperia bricks, but they mostly involve removing cable connnecting motherboard and battery in order for chips to lose power and reset as condition for flashtool and stuff, BUT i figure it's for phones which battery can't be pulled out easily- which is not the case with my tipo st 21i

So, guys, PLEASE help me revive my beloved phone, if it is possible.
Be saluted, and help meee

Also, it had:
-gimlo rom v2.1
-vengeance kernel latest version for tipo-tapioca
-and, of course, unlocked bootloader

-----------
Update
-----------

I decided to try decharging battery completely. I did rubber band trick on bower button untill red led flashing 3 times then pause 1 sec stopped completely. Then I set flashtool for only kernel flashing - excluded everything but kernel - did rubber band trick on Vol- this time and connected with USB. Red led started flashing 1 time every 3 seconds for roughly 10 minutes, with no results. After that flashing stopped again, just like on wall charger. When removing USB and holding power button I can see 3 red flashes consecutively, then 1 sec pause and so on.
My hope is dying slowly, if there is anybody with any idea, please help me.
Be saluted all

Ambychy
Old
Thanks Meter 64

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93Obi View Post
Well, I've never hard bricked any android (so far), but i think that this is it.
I tried some swap script in init.d folder on my vengeance kernel, but after reboot (or what should be reboot) my xperia tipo didn't boot at all. Hell, it didn't even try lol
So, I tried everything: removing and inserting battery, power and vol+ pressed for reset, fastboot and flash mode on pc with vol+/vol- pressed and connecting USB, but no feedback at all- no vibration, no green or blue led, no ˝device conneced˝ in flashtool log, not even red led when charging with wall charger!
Only thing that still gives me hope is 3 red led flashing when holding power button, indicating very low power level, I suppose. This is the one and only feedback and sign of life from my phone and it's not showing when pressed power button while connected on wall charger or USB.

I have this phone on wall charger for last 3+ days, with no changes in described condition and behaviour, it had 'round 20% battery when gone brick.
I've read tens of threads involving xperia bricks, but they mostly involve removing cable connnecting motherboard and battery in order for chips to lose power and reset as condition for flashtool and stuff, BUT i figure it's for phones which battery can't be pulled out easily- which is not the case with my tipo st 21i

Also, it had:
-gimlo rom v2.1
the battery is just low. leave it on charge for at least 1 hour then turn it on. but first flash a compatible kernel and ftf
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED

93Obi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambychy View Post
the battery is just low. leave it on charge for at least 1 hour then turn it on. but first flash a compatible kernel and ftf
Thanks for reply, but as I said in first post I had this phone on charger for 3+ days, and nothing!
Battery had roughly 20% when phone went brick...

Ambychy
Old
Thanks Meter 64

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thanks for reply, but as I said in first post I had this phone on charger for 3+ days, and nothing!
Battery had roughly 20% when phone went brick...
If u have an incompatible kernel, the phone won t charge. Flash your ftf with flashtool. then leave on charge.
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED

93Obi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambychy View Post
If u have an incompatible kernel, the phone won t charge. Flash your ftf with flashtool. then leave on charge.
I would only if I could, but, as I said before, phone won't get into flashmode, nor fastboot. Please, read my previous posts

sachin_28
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Post Tipo's lights indicate fastboot and flashboot but doesn't work

My case is also similar, i managed to flash one rom from my sdcard, which it asked for reboot, when i rebooted the phone , its not even going in CWM, even the sony logo is not appearing.
but when i connect phone in fastboot mode (Vol- button + power button and connect to pc), it green light can be seen. but the issue is, my phone does not detect on pc, even though i as sony pc companion. The same i tried by downloading pda.net drivers but nothing worked.

Please help...!!

93Obi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachin_28 View Post
My case is also similar, i managed to flash one rom from my sdcard, which it asked for reboot, when i rebooted the phone , its not even going in CWM, even the sony logo is not appearing.
but when i connect phone in fastboot mode (Vol- button + power button and connect to pc), it green light can be seen. but the issue is, my phone does not detect on pc, even though i as sony pc companion. The same i tried by downloading pda.net drivers but nothing worked.

Please help...!!
And you tried with flashtool on your pc?
And if you have flashtool on pc and flashmode and fastboot drivers installed, and you connect your phone to pc while flashtool is ready for flashing stock rom, open device manager and see if there is any unrecognized driver. Then tell me. Also tell me if you have by accident windows 8 on your pc

Lockrima
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:

Also, it had:
-gimlo rom v2.1

-----------
Update
-----------

I decided to try decharging battery completely. I did rubber band trick on bower button untill red led flashing 3 times then pause 1 sec stopped completely. Then I set flashtool for only kernel flashing - excluded everything but kernel - did rubber band trick on Vol- this time and connected with USB. Red led started flashing 1 time every 3 seconds for roughly 10 minutes, with no results. After that flashing stopped again, just like on wall charger. When removing USB and holding power button I can see 3 red flashes consecutively, then 1 sec pause and so on.
My hope is dying slowly, if there is anybody with any idea, please help me.
Be saluted all
I"ve got thesame problem like you bro last time after using a vengeance kernel latest version in my tipo,thesame problem like you told the only way that i can fix my phone that time is to install a ADB driver to my pc because when im using a flashtool it didnt recognize my phone in flash mode and fastboot mode but after installing a adb driver in my pc and im using the flashtool it recognize my phone but it takes time to recognize it for the first time so be patience and after that i flash my firmware and now my phone is working but i never try again to use a vengeance kernel to my phone