[ROM] [E] [unofficial] AOKP 4.4.4

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tada! AOKP.

Works: Same as CM11.

Doesn't work: Same as CM11, plus Theme Chooser, plus can't set wallpaper plus Play Store crashes when you try to download something. @ShivangDave you get this too?

Device tree: https://github.com/NSDCars5/android_device_sony_nanhu_ds

Manifest: Hey, people, can you tell me where to put the local manifest? I can't put it with UltraGamerHD's manifests, and I don't want to make my own repo for it.

Download: http://nsood.in/android/aokp_nanhu-ota-eng.nsdcars5.zip

Screenies: attached.

Thanks to: All of TamsuiCM11... namely:

Miro: ShivangDave
    Tipo: joebonrichie, sl3rgx (well, he started it)
    J: lozohcum
    E: UltraGamerHD, hsr0, jjm34
    Other: me? Well, I might come under the E heading now... :p

Yeah - I compiled once - got bad source for DownloadProvider (some .java files wouldn't compile). Delete DownloadProvider folder, repo sync, try again.

Compiled twice, forgot about a change in build/core/Makefile to get the making of the ZIP working, make throws a tantrum, edit and try again.

Compiled thrice... okay, it's done. Compiled. Just as I was typing this. Cool. :p Let's see if it worked, cause if it did, we'll celebrate! (Yay!)
    i dont know what i have wrong with CM11 alpha 5 i every time i put on phone i lost my GSM !! ( i set this kernel from CM11 alpha 5 rar file ) i must manually set automatically provider i dont know what is still wrong with this ( also still no operators name ) i have orange :mad:

heh ok i waiting for alpha 6 or for your AOKP :)

You are always moaning about this and that. ITS STILL IN ALPHA! KEEP YOUR HAIR ON! AND BE PATIENT!

DONT SPAM!
    *sigh* you right. F*ck that. Back to Xboost. My cm10 lost GSM after 5 days.
    PS: @zoldyck can u help? I ported that thing from yours.

Hey, um, just saying, let's talk about this somewhere else, okay? I mean, this is the AOKP KitKat thread, not PA Jelly Bean.
    @UltraGamerHD I compiled with the overlay folder present (modified to build with AOKP), the problem's still there. :/

did you read the error? it's probably missing an icon. Try to re-sync or redownload repos for frameworks and packages, specially for dowload provider