Hi All !
I created a music player based on AOSP Music Player. It has no bloats and have a native Holo UI. Features and screenshot below.
- Native Holo UI (no theme or additional libraries)
- Smooth, with Hardware rendered by default
- Wide range of support (supporting Android 4.1 - 4.4.2)
- Support universal equalizer (Equalizer+, DSP, etc)
- More feature than AOSP, less bloats than other music player
- Lockscreen Controls (4.2.2 and up)
- Party shuffle feature (disabled in AOSP)
- Native xLoud support
- Built & compiled from AOSP source
- Simple widgets (less bloat)
- Free, open source (source are on attachment)
- [NEW] QuickPlayer
- Some minuscule code bug you won't notice.
- Source are broken right now
While by now the majority of us have already kicked our Flappy Bird addiction, many … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?