Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD][JB][Dual/Tipo/Miro/J/E] Xperia Z Layout Lockscreen

5th February 2014, 10:29 AM |#1  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 39
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Hello! So I've modded Xperia Z lockscreen for our xperia devices. I just want to share with you guys ;D
Tested/worked on device :

- All Devices.
- Stock/Custom ROM

Installation :

- Backup your old UxpNxtLockscreen.apk first, just incase
- You must remove your UxpNxtLockscreen.apk in system/app
- Your phone must have rooted.
- Flash the .zip via CWM or move the apk from the .zip to system/app
- Enjoy !

Screenshot :




Note :

- I still need some tester to see if it work on your devices! Thank you!
- Thank me if I helped ;D
Attached Files
File Type: zip UxpNxtLockscreen_Mod_Layout_By_Awy.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.83 MB, 1826 views)
Last edited by Awy1337; 14th February 2014 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Some niggas
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Awy1337 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
5th February 2014, 02:38 PM |#2  
2010matej's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pregrada | Maribor
Thanks Meter: 1,134
 
2,693 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Nice job! Thanks clicked!
7th February 2014, 06:12 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Flag Amreli
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Thumbs up
Working fine in Xperia miro ZNXT v7 ROM
Last edited by krushn; 8th February 2014 at 03:44 AM.
7th February 2014, 07:14 AM |#4  
Dzepar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ohrid
Thanks Meter: 311
 
694 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Good job!
It work on XJ stock .31 rom
14th February 2014, 06:19 AM |#5  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 39
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Bump
14th February 2014, 06:26 AM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
why camera shortcut captures image before opening of camera app ???
The Following User Says Thank You to sony xperia tipo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2014, 04:18 PM |#7  
CONV3RS3's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 7
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Not working for me!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awy1337

Hello! So I've modded Xperia Z lockscreen for our xperia devices. I just want to share with you guys ;D
Tested/worked on device :

- All Devices.
- Stock/Custom ROM

Installation :

- Backup your old UxpNxtLockscreen.apk first, just incase
- You must remove your UxpNxtLockscreen.apk in system/app
- Your phone must have rooted.
- Flash the .zip via CWM or move the apk from the .zip to system/app
- Enjoy !

Screenshot :




Note :

- I still need some tester to see if it work on your devices! Thank you!
- Thank me if I helped ;D

Not working on XTipoDual Gimlo v2 Rom NXT Framework (Beta) Installed!! plz help I want this lockscreen!!!
6th March 2014, 01:01 PM |#8  
oregon69's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 340
 
235 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
More
Ok for xperia j
Modified the file: only default wallpaper ... it works perfect on XPERIA J with my cooked rom jb .31 -

Most reactive of the previous lookscreen, also perfect, shortcuts music - camera.

Thank you. A good job!
7th March 2014, 08:44 AM |#9  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 39
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by CONV3RS3

Not working on XTipoDual Gimlo v2 Rom NXT Framework (Beta) Installed!! plz help I want this lockscreen!!!

Is that Rom cm10 based? If it, it wont work. This lockscreen is not working with CM10 based.
Last edited by Awy1337; 7th March 2014 at 08:47 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Awy1337 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th March 2014, 09:10 AM |#10  
CONV3RS3's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 7
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Unhappy Not a Cm based Rom!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awy1337

Is that Rom cm10 based? If it, it wont work. This lockscreen is not working with CM10 based.

Its an ICS based Rom for tipo dual and its not working plz help!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes