So all Credit & Thank goes to them.
@Adi Aisiteru Reborn
@Revontheus for his beautiful Rom
lidroid_settings: you can download from Here
- Download SystemUI.apk
- Open root explorer/other root enabled file manager
- Navigate to /system/
- Paste and set permission to rw -r -r
- Don't forget to make backup (original systemUI /system/app)
- Move file again to folder /app
- Replace original system UI
- Thats it.
I finali manage to find settings button and change some png's (see SS)
Don't forget to rename WithSettingsButton_SystemUI.apk to SystemUI.apk
Update: This one is with Transparent notification panel.
- Just fixed toggle pngs reqvested by @2010matej
- Centered Clock
- Remove "%" in battery
Same as 2 plus added power button when you press battery icon/% ( Thanks to @dipesh1502 , TUT here)