FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[MOD][JB][Dual/Tipo/Miro/J/E] Xperia Z Layout Lockscreen

42 posts
Thanks Meter: 39
 
By Awy1337, Account currently disabled on 5th February 2014, 10:29 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
7th March 2014, 11:37 AM |#11  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CONV3RS3

Its an ICS based Rom for tipo dual and its not working plz help!!

..This is for only and will only work on JB 4.1 ++ read the title. [JB]
 
 
8th March 2014, 07:03 AM |#12  
Ryan Rezpector's Avatar
Member
Flag Comal, Pemalang, Central Java
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
What do you think about it?
Digital clock with second and colour of text change according to theme.





Sorry for my bad english

Sent from my Miro using XDA Premium 4 in Pemalang/Indonesia
9th March 2014, 04:19 AM |#13  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Rezpector

What do you think about it?
Digital clock with second and colour of text change according to theme.





Sorry for my bad english

Sent from my Miro using XDA Premium 4 in Pemalang/Indonesia

Oh waw very nice.
9th March 2014, 11:12 PM |#14  
blackster135's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
is there any way to het it work on a cm based rom? because this lockscreen is so nice and much better than the cm lockscreen..
12th March 2014, 08:14 PM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackster135

is there any way to het it work on a cm based rom? because this lockscreen is so nice and much better than the cm lockscreen..

+1 for what he said (y)
16th March 2014, 05:16 PM |#16  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
can anyone tell what is the permission for the apk if i were to push it manually into system/app?
16th March 2014, 05:42 PM |#17  
Account currently disabled
Flag Batcave
Thanks Meter: 727
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oniondee

can anyone tell what is the permission for the apk if i were to push it manually into system/app?

Rwrr/644 or:

X X -
X - -
X - -

Mats

Sent from my C1505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to MatsPunt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2014, 05:52 PM |#18  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatsPunt

Rwrr/644 or:

X X -
X - -
X - -

Mats

Sent from my C1505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

thanks! trying now

Edit:
working
Last edited by Oniondee; 17th March 2014 at 04:44 AM.
31st March 2014, 10:22 PM |#19  
yowolf's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
exelente full thanks
18th April 2014, 09:01 AM |#20  
Azene's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Johor Bahru
Thanks Meter: 203
 
More
Smile
gonna try it !!
The Following User Says Thank You to Azene For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes