5,595,000 Members 38,593 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][JB][Dual/Tipo/Miro/J/E] Xperia Z Layout Lockscreen

Tip us?
 
Awy1337
Old
#11  
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 42
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by CONV3RS3 View Post
Its an ICS based Rom for tipo dual and its not working plz help!!
..This is for only and will only work on JB 4.1 ++ read the title. [JB]
 
Ryan Rezpector
Old
#12  
Ryan Rezpector's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 64
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Comal, Pemalang, Central Java
What do you think about it?
Digital clock with second and colour of text change according to theme.





Sorry for my bad english

Sent from my Miro using XDA Premium 4 in Pemalang/Indonesia
 
Awy1337
Old
#13  
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 42
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Rezpector View Post
What do you think about it?
Digital clock with second and colour of text change according to theme.





Sorry for my bad english

Sent from my Miro using XDA Premium 4 in Pemalang/Indonesia
Oh waw very nice.
 
blackster135
Old
#14  
blackster135's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Oct 2012
is there any way to het it work on a cm based rom? because this lockscreen is so nice and much better than the cm lockscreen..
 
andriansyahrs
Old
#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackster135 View Post
is there any way to het it work on a cm based rom? because this lockscreen is so nice and much better than the cm lockscreen..
+1 for what he said (y)
 
Oniondee
Old
#16  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 32
Join Date: Apr 2013
can anyone tell what is the permission for the apk if i were to push it manually into system/app?
Xperia P LT22i
Unlocked Bootloader

NEMESIS KERNEL 6.3


 
MatsPunt
Old
#17  
MatsPunt's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 570
Posts: 861
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Batcave

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oniondee View Post
can anyone tell what is the permission for the apk if i were to push it manually into system/app?
Rwrr/644 or:

X X -
X - -
X - -

Mats

Sent from my C1505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I'm back! Xperia E owners: be prepared for upcoming awesomeness !
The Following User Says Thank You to MatsPunt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Oniondee
Old
(Last edited by Oniondee; 17th March 2014 at 04:44 AM.)
#18  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 32
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatsPunt View Post
Rwrr/644 or:

X X -
X - -
X - -

Mats

Sent from my C1505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
thanks! trying now

Edit:
working
Xperia P LT22i
Unlocked Bootloader

NEMESIS KERNEL 6.3


 
yowolf
Old
#19  
yowolf's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Mar 2014
exelente full thanks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes