XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PORT][ICS] Xperia Z1 Home 6.1.1.A.0.8 by Alex_rac

Tip us?

w4nkh4iri
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPxMiro View Post
You click the Installation mode under XposedBridge.jar , then click Installation mode inside again then choose recovery
After that go back and choose Install/Update, it will creat a file name Xposed-Installer-Recovery.zip in Internal Storage
Reboot your phone, then flash it
Done! You have Xposed Framework

Sent from my ST23i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thank bro. I found thread that can fix my tipo dual.This link that I search. Now, framework on my tipo can update.
So My English SO BAD.

w4nkh4iri
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafuc-k View Post
Xperia Z1 Home & Widgets

This Home.apk is from the 4.3 update of Z1 and was ported by @Alex_rac, so all thanks and credits are for him I only did the 4*4 app drawer and fixed some png in drawable-hdpi & mdpi folder. I also fixed colorizing in ClockWidgets.apk .

This is working in Miro/Tipo/Tipo dual

Screenshots:

Download:

XPERIA_Z1_Home_6.1.1.A.0.8v.zip

Z1_WIDGETS.zip

Installation :

Flash patched services.jar also know as "SUPER USER MOD" (Only Miro/Tipo, don't try to flash this on another device)
Download here

add this lines to build.prop

dalvik.gc.type=precise
dalvik.vm.dexopt-data-only=1
dalvik.vm.jniopts=forcecopy
dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=v=n,o=v,m=y
dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit

Flash via CWM

Credits:

@Alex_rac for Xperia Z1 Home.apk V 6.1.1.A.0.8 port FOR ICS BY Alex_rac
@FedericoPeranzi for removing themes tab
Sir, this XPERIA_Z1_Home_6.1.1.A.0.8v.zip and Z1_WIDGETS.zip install with CWM??Does it support for tipo??Does patch suitable for tipo dual??

Sorry asking you,sir. I have soft brick when I replaced Xperia Z1 Home.apk V 6.1.1.A.0.8 at system\app. And now, I use new firmware and rooted and firmware that I use without unlock bootloader.
So My English SO BAD.

dafuc-k
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by w4nkh4iri View Post
Sir, this XPERIA_Z1_Home_6.1.1.A.0.8v.zip and Z1_WIDGETS.zip install with CWM??Does it support for tipo??Does patch suitable for tipo dual??

Sorry asking you,sir. I have soft brick when I replaced Xperia Z1 Home.apk V 6.1.1.A.0.8 at system\app. And now, I use new firmware and rooted and firmware that I use without unlock bootloader.
You'll need a patched services.jar for your device, since I think that's different from ours..., you can do it by yourself is really easy and yes... just follow installation procedure...

Sent from my XPERIA Miro using XDA mobile app

Sony Xperia Miro ST23a
Recovery:
ClockworkMod 6.0.2.7
ROM:Stock 4.0.4 Deodex
Kernel: 3.0.8 Stock Kernel
Bootloader: Locked.

ZNXT Team
Nathan Ali Ashari (ZNXT)
Natsu Fernandes Hino AKA Zoldyck (ZNXT)
dafuc-k (ZNXT)
Shandy (ZNXT)
Riefad AKA mandonk (ZNXT)

w4nkh4iri
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafuc-k View Post
You'll need a patched services.jar for your device, since I think that's different from ours..., you can do it by yourself is really easy and yes... just follow installation procedure...

Sent from my XPERIA Miro using XDA mobile app
I patched services.jar on my device. But when I replaced Home.apk, that my tipo soft brick. By the ways,which one is suitable for Z1 launcher,flash or replaced??
So My English SO BAD.

DPxMiro
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
I patched services.jar on my device. But when I replaced Home.apk, that my tipo soft brick. By the ways,which one is suitable for Z1 launcher,flash or replaced??
You can use both ways, but if you want to replace you have to patch service.jar, as above you have a tipo dual, so i think the patch of dafuc-k not compatible with you phone

w4nkh4iri
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPxMiro View Post
You can use both ways, but if you want to replace you have to patch service.jar, as above you have a tipo dual, so i think the patch of dafuc-k not compatible with you phone

I do not think this patch not suitable because when I flash patched, I do not have problem. But when I replaced Home.apk, my tipo shown up bootanimation without stop.
So My English SO BAD.

DPxMiro
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
I do not think this patch not suitable because when I flash patched, I do not have problem. But when I replaced Home.apk, my tipo shown up bootanimation without stop.
I don't know. I think so. Your phone is dual sim and our phone is single sim

Tags
alex_rac, home, port, xperia, xz1