Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,557 Members 52,949 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [REQ] Samsung systemui for Xperia E

Tip us?
 
trezack
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 174
Join Date: Mar 2011
Default [Q] [REQ] Samsung systemui for Xperia E

Hello guys, could someone modify my systemui and settings like samsung touchwiz? , my sistemui and settings are in attachments, thanks
Attached Files
File Type: apk SystemUI.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.12 MB, 54 views)
File Type: apk Settings.apk - [Click for QR Code] (10.21 MB, 34 views)
 
H3LL
Old
#2  
H3LL's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 219
Join Date: Jan 2014
Try this
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2689339

Sent from my C1504 using Tapatalk
Device : Sony Xperia E(C1504)
ROM : Stock Deodexed
Kernel : Zeus Kernel
Bootloader : Unlocked
 
trezack
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 174
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGuyfromH3LL View Post
Try this
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2689339

Sent from my C1504 using Tapatalk
that's not samsung ui , could you maybe modify my system ui like samsung?
 
bornstar4u
Old
#4  
bornstar4u's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 46
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Kolkata
Quote:
Originally Posted by trezack View Post
that's not samsung ui , could you maybe modify my system ui like samsung?
Have you tried this tutorial ? http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...sgs-3-t2763557


Hit Thanks if I have helped you
Device : Xperia E Dual C1604
ROM : CM10
 
trezack
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 174
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bornstar4u View Post
Have you tried this tutorial ? http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...sgs-3-t2763557


Hit Thanks if I have helped you
its for CM10, i cant unlock bootloader so i cant install custom roms
 
bornstar4u
Old
#6  
bornstar4u's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 46
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Kolkata
Quote:
Originally Posted by trezack View Post
its for CM10, i cant unlock bootloader so i cant install custom roms
then i think it will be impossible to change the UI completely, as only CM10 supports these custom themes...
Device : Xperia E Dual C1604
ROM : CM10
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes