Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 42,347 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SHARE][XPOSED][ICS][JB] Eggster 1.2 - Replace Easter Eggs with ease

Tip us?
 
CIC_BlazeFace
Old
(Last edited by CIC_BlazeFace; 30th May 2014 at 02:48 AM.)
#1  
CIC_BlazeFace's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 125
Posts: 196
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Johor Bahru
Talking [SHARE][XPOSED][ICS][JB] Eggster 1.2 - Replace Easter Eggs with ease

Eggster
Disclaimer

The developer or XDA is NOT responsible for any mishap that may or may not happen this use of this piece of program either by handling or mishandling of it.

Introduction

Eggster is an Xposed Module that lets you choose from a set of Easter Eggs and replaces your default one.


Screenshot

 






Download


Note

# i recommend to you all to set :
-window animation scale
-transition animation scale
-animator duration scale
to animation scale .75x at least
# TESTED DEVICES :
-sony xperia E 11.3.A.2.23
-might working for J, miro and tipo

Credits

# @rovo89 for Xposed ofcourse
# @GermainZ for a small peek of code from Crappalinks
# AOSP for all easter eggs, their codes and resources
# Geo Piskas for Jelly Bean Flinger code saving me time to port that
# BoD for Android Switch backport library
# Zhuowei for his NyanDream for providing workaround with KK Easter Egg ImageView overlay() issue and some helps in ICS Easter Egg
# @Giupy 99 for his support, his amazing work on version 1.1 and his awesome screenshots
# @m4RinKo2, @vipul.rk24, @srt99, @Unnamed.Ace.User, @Giupy 99 for testing
# Android Holo Colors site for the Switch resources
# StackOverflow for so many helps
# Photoshop, AIDE, and other tools, etc
If I helped you, simply click THANKS...
Device : Sony Xperia™ E C1505
ROM : Termin v3.5 by MatsPunt
Kernel : Zeus v3.1.1 by UltraGamerHD
BL : Unlocked + Rooted
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CIC_BlazeFace For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
2000hardwell
Old
#2  
2000hardwell's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 198
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by CIC_BlazeFace View Post
Eggster
Disclaimer

The developer or XDA is NOT responsible for any mishap that may or may not happen this use of this piece of program either by handling or mishandling of it.

Introduction

Eggster is an Xposed Module that lets you choose from a set of Easter Eggs and replaces your default one.


Screenshot

 






Download


Note

# i recommend to you all to set :
-window animation scale
-transition animation scale
-animator duration scale
to animation scale .75x at least
# TESTED DEVICES :
-sony xperia E 11.3.A.2.23
-might working for J, miro and tipo

Credits

# @rovo89 for Xposed ofcourse
# @GermainZ for a small peek of code from Crappalinks
# AOSP for all easter eggs, their codes and resources
# Geo Piskas for Jelly Bean Flinger code saving me time to port that
# BoD for Android Switch backport library
# Zhuowei for his NyanDream for providing workaround with KK Easter Egg ImageView overlay() issue and some helps in ICS Easter Egg
# @Giupy 99 for his support, his amazing work on version 1.1 and his awesome screenshots
# @m4RinKo2, @vipul.rk24, @srt99, @Unnamed.Ace.User, @Giupy 99 for testing
# Android Holo Colors site for the Switch resources
# StackOverflow for so many helps
# Photoshop, AIDE, and other tools, etc
Hi what module are you using for your amaxing status bar sirry for my english

Sent from my ST26a using XDA Free mobile app
 
CIC_BlazeFace
Old
#3  
CIC_BlazeFace's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 125
Posts: 196
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Johor Bahru
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000hardwell View Post
Hi what module are you using for your amaxing status bar sirry for my english

Sent from my ST26a using XDA Free mobile app
gradient system ui by @DanielFlorin
you can search it in themes and apps thread
PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE OP
If I helped you, simply click THANKS...
Device : Sony Xperia™ E C1505
ROM : Termin v3.5 by MatsPunt
Kernel : Zeus v3.1.1 by UltraGamerHD
BL : Unlocked + Rooted
 
karajanlee123
Old
#4  
karajanlee123's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: taichung
plz share a link...
Is it working on XJ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIC_BlazeFace View Post
gradient system ui by @DanielFlorin
you can search it in themes and apps thread
PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE OP
 
CIC_BlazeFace
Old
#5  
CIC_BlazeFace's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 125
Posts: 196
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Johor Bahru
Quote:
Originally Posted by karajanlee123 View Post
plz share a link...
Is it working on XJ??
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...-icon-t2721773
it might working
just ready a backup
If I helped you, simply click THANKS...
Device : Sony Xperia™ E C1505
ROM : Termin v3.5 by MatsPunt
Kernel : Zeus v3.1.1 by UltraGamerHD
BL : Unlocked + Rooted
 
karajanlee123
Old
#6  
karajanlee123's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: taichung
Thanks for your quickly respond...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIC_BlazeFace View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...-icon-t2721773
it might working
just ready a backup
 
CIC_BlazeFace
Old
#7  
CIC_BlazeFace's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 125
Posts: 196
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Johor Bahru
Quote:
Originally Posted by karajanlee123 View Post
Thanks for your quickly respond...
you're welcome
If I helped you, simply click THANKS...
Device : Sony Xperia™ E C1505
ROM : Termin v3.5 by MatsPunt
Kernel : Zeus v3.1.1 by UltraGamerHD
BL : Unlocked + Rooted
 
RSXtm
Old
#8  
RSXtm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 42
Posts: 187
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Verona, the most beautiful city of Italy :3
Working on Galaxy S4 and Xperia E with .23 firmware
Currently owner of:
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Black Edition
Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo GT-I9060 best spare device evah
Samsung Ativ S
ASUS Nexus 7 2012

Tags
easter egg, mod, xposed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Draw a Line and Let Your Device Do the Rest with LineitApp

Over the years, since evenbefore Android entered the scene, we have striven to … more

[APK] Chrome Beta 37 Brings First Traces of Material Design

With Android L on the horizon, it’s no surprise that Google’s … more

Immersive Mode on Unrooted Devices with GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode

Everyone likes screen real estate–no question about that. The … more

Android Wear App Review: EchoWear Song Search – XDA Developer TV

Yesterday on XDA Developer TV, Producer AdamOutler tore down a Samsung … more