Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 43,998 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stock system UI

Tip us?
 
H3LL
Old
#1  
H3LL's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 61
Posts: 211
Join Date: Jan 2014
Unhappy Stock system UI

Please can anyone upload stock systemUI of Xperia E[SS] I accidentally deleted mine
 
slogger001
Old
#2  
slogger001's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 265
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Patna/Bihar/India
Arrow try this

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3frth View Post
Please can anyone upload stock systemUI of Xperia E[SS] I accidentally deleted mine
Try this may work I'm not sure https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r+toggle:good:
 
DanielFlorin
Old
#3  
DanielFlorin's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 108
Posts: 422
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Bucharest RO
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3frth View Post
please can anyone upload stock systemui of xperia e[ss] i accidentally deleted mine


SystemUI.apk
Sony Xperia E C1505
ROM: 11.3.A.2.23 Deodex
Kernel: Zeus v3.1.1
Bootloader status: Unlocked
Recovery: CWM v6.0.2.8
The Following User Says Thank You to DanielFlorin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
H3LL
Old
#4  
H3LL's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 61
Posts: 211
Join Date: Jan 2014
Thanks but it doesn't work

Sent from my C1504 using Tapatalk
Device : Sony Xperia E(C1504)
ROM : Termin V3.5
Kernel : Zeus Kernel
Bootloader : Unlocked
 
Grimlock007
Old
#5  
Grimlock007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 184
Posts: 803
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Cybertron
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3frth View Post
Thanks but it doesn't work

Sent from my C1504 using Tapatalk
flash stock ftf without wiping data......i went through this once......odexed roms are a real pain to work around
The Following User Says Thank You to Grimlock007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
H3LL
Old
#6  
H3LL's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 61
Posts: 211
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock007 View Post
flash stock ftf without wiping data......i went through this once......odexed roms are a real pain to work around
Is there any other way because my pc is dead

Sent from my C1504 using Tapatalk
Device : Sony Xperia E(C1504)
ROM : Termin V3.5
Kernel : Zeus Kernel
Bootloader : Unlocked
 
Grimlock007
Old
#7  
Grimlock007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 184
Posts: 803
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Cybertron
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3frth View Post
Is there any other way because my pc is dead

Sent from my C1504 using Tapatalk
have you unlocked bootloader
do you have CWM??

if no.....&.......if copying the system ui apk back in system>app ,set permission,restart does not work....then bad luck
 
H3LL
Old
#8  
H3LL's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 61
Posts: 211
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock007 View Post
have you unlocked bootloader
do you have CWM??

if no.....&.......if copying the system ui apk back in system>app ,set permission,restart does not work....then bad luck
Nope locked bootloader if u can give me a flashable zip I'll try to flash with flash Gordon

Sent from my C1504 using Tapatalk
Device : Sony Xperia E(C1504)
ROM : Termin V3.5
Kernel : Zeus Kernel
Bootloader : Unlocked
 
Grimlock007
Old
#9  
Grimlock007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 184
Posts: 803
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Cybertron
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3frth View Post
Nope locked bootloader if u can give me a flashable zip I'll try to flash with flash Gordon

Sent from my C1504 using Tapatalk
sorry
nope....i dont have the file
currently not on stock rom
 
H3LL
Old
#10  
H3LL's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 61
Posts: 211
Join Date: Jan 2014
I'll give u the apk can u make it just asking

Sent from my C1504 using Tapatalk
Device : Sony Xperia E(C1504)
ROM : Termin V3.5
Kernel : Zeus Kernel
Bootloader : Unlocked

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes