FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Flip Covers

114 posts
Thanks Meter: 26
 
By falcon.prj, Senior Member on 12th February 2014, 06:36 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Does anyone know about any good flipcovers for the XL?
 
 
12th February 2014, 09:28 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Navi Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 135
 
Donate to Me
More
There are few flip covers available for Xperia L.. But, they look weird as the top and bottom flattening part of the front side does not get covered with the flip cover..
13th February 2014, 02:37 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Yes flip cover looks so weird and old fashion try back covers its looks nice and protect same damage.
here is mine back cover
The Following User Says Thank You to RazZzeR For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2014, 10:30 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Guntur
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Thumbs up Link please
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazZzeR

Yes flip cover looks so weird and old fashion try back covers its looks nice and protect same damage.
here is mine back cover


Can ypu provide the link where you bought the back cover ?
13th February 2014, 10:58 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushobith

Can ypu provide the link where you bought the back cover ?

i bought this cover from Local Retailer in Mulund Nirmal Lifestyle
13th February 2014, 11:41 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Guntur
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazZzeR

i bought this cover from Local Retailer in Mulund Nirmal Lifestyle

Ok thankyou
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes