- Debloated and Deodexed!
- All system icons from note 3 (e.g. WiFi, Signal, Battery, Navigation bar, etc)
- Themed all the toggles to Touchwizz
- icons to the official CyanogenMod ones, so now they FOLLOW YOUR THEME ACCENT!
- Added s4 Lockscreen!
- Added xtheme to change themes!
- Themed SystemUI.apk, framework-res.apk, Settings.apk, and some other apps!
- Ported and used Touchwizz launcher, music, contacts, dialer, camera, gallery, keyboard, File manager, clock, calculator apps!
- SD Read/Write tweaks!
- build.prop tweaks!
- !init.d tweaks!
- Based on latest .15.3...26 FW!
- Added stock jb statusbar
- Modified the framework and added AOSP icons
- Added sound mods
- Halo mode
- 4.4 apps
- PA tweaks
- best ram management
- improved touch
- improved battery life
- MANY MANY MORE! :laugh: THIS ROM IS 100% Mixture of all :D
- CM TEAM
- SeraJR ( All credits to him for his awsome rom)
- Anyone else I forgot to mention! Sorry!
Dev host -
Main part: http://d-h.st/LY1
Part 2: http://d-h.st/bTO
fix apps: apps fix
1. Download both parts and save it to your computer
and root ur phone
2.Extract main part to desktop
3.Extract part 1 to CnT_v4_Install/app folder
3. You will get two folders:
4. Move CnT_v4_Install folder to your internal storage (sdcard0) (IMPORTANT)
5. Ensure USB cable is plugged (IMPORTANT)
6. Ensure screen is unlocked (not important, but...)
7. Go into computer CnT_v4_Win_Install folder and double-click:
8. Wait until script installation finishes and phone reboots (a minute or two, and your screen will keep static)
9. If no problem happened during script installation, after reboot you�ll get your new rom!
10.then flash kernel
11.then flash the s4-xperia.zip[locked bl u need to replace provided files with root xplorer or any other]
12.then open android.zip and install settings and themefix.apk normally
12. Delete installations folders if you want