FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[PORT][4.3][ROM][CWM]Port Xperia M 4.3 for XL alpha#1

62 posts
Thanks Meter: 91
 
By like81, Member on 21st April 2014, 02:05 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th October 2014, 02:34 PM |#51  
Rohan purohit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 1,371
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperiaAwesome2000

Im currently not on my PC only on my old Laptop i cat do this and my phone is at home

no problem do when u can
 
 
30th October 2014, 12:58 PM |#52  
Rohan purohit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 1,371
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperiaAwesome2000

Im currently not on my PC only on my old Laptop i cat do this and my phone is at home

have u tried dis rom ? mine is stuck on sony logo ?
30th October 2014, 01:40 PM |#53  
XperiaAwesome2000's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hanau
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohan purohit

have u tried dis rom ? mine is stuck on sony logo ?

u need to format system first then install the rom
30th October 2014, 01:42 PM |#54  
Rohan purohit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 1,371
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperiaAwesome2000

u need to format system first then install the rom

Ofcourz man.. Rom then kernel rite..or u were on stock kernel?
30th October 2014, 01:51 PM |#55  
XperiaAwesome2000's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hanau
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohan purohit

Ofcourz man.. Rom then kernel rite..or u were on stock kernel?

I will try Stock Kernel but i flashed th ekernel that came with the rom
30th October 2014, 01:53 PM |#56  
Rohan purohit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 1,371
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperiaAwesome2000

I will try Stock Kernel but i flashed th ekernel that came with the rom

No stock wont work dont try..but curious i did a clean install..it should boot then ! Il try again
30th October 2014, 02:19 PM |#57  
Senior Member
Flag jodhpur
Thanks Meter: 2,148
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohan purohit

No stock wont work dont try..but curious i did a clean install..it should boot then ! Il try again

try stryder mod it has all Sony z3 looks
30th October 2014, 04:18 PM |#58  
Junior Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
like81 привет с 4pda рад, что ты решил заморочиться и портануль андрюшу 4.3 обязательно потестирую и отпишусь чуть позже, удачи!))
26th November 2014, 06:40 AM |#59  
Piyumal95's Avatar
Member
Flag Horana
Thanks Meter: 114
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Please Update this Rom...
Please Fix Bugs...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes