Generic UK firmware request

Tip us?

BunnyKillBot
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Generic UK firmware request

Hey all,

Does anybody have a tft for a UK generic (UNITED KINGDOM) as the only ones on here are mislabelled Ukraine files (Should say UA not UK)

Joery360
Old
Thanks Meter 167

DONATE TO ME
There is an guide available for creating an ftf file yourself. It can be found here

You can also look for the World A (C2104) or Generic World (C2105) which is the international version.

A list of ftf files can be found here

And last, you can also use my C2105 UK ftf file in my signature, but its 15.3.A.0.26 and not 15.3.A.1.14
Press if I helped you

Current Devices

Sony Xperia L Self Compiled
CyanogenMod 11 | CWM 6.0.4.7

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Official Nightlies
CyanogenMod 11 | TWRP 2.7.0.2

My Works | 15.3.A.0.26 & 15.3.A.1.14 | Halo Guide | Odin3 Guide P31xx & P51xx | Sony Media Apps
Other Devices | Chromecast | LG Optimus L7 | Samsung Galaxy Gio

BunnyKillBot
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joery360 View Post
There is an guide available for creating an ftf file yourself. It can be found here

You can also look for the World A (C2104) or Generic World (C2105) which is the international version.

A list of ftf files can be found here

And last, you can also use my C2105 UK ftf file in my signature, but its 15.3.A.0.26 and not 15.3.A.1.14
The guide to pull the relevant firmware from sony itself isn't working. Rooting and changing the build prop items is fine, but the update tool bounces entering flash mode with 'there is an issue with your network connection' which there isn't.

There is no UK version in that thread.

And i have no idea what version yours is

BunnyKillBot
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyKillBot View Post
The guide to pull the relevant firmware from sony itself isn't working. Rooting and changing the build prop items is fine, but the update tool bounces entering flash mode with 'there is an issue with your network connection' which there isn't.

There is no UK version in that thread.

And i have no idea what version yours is
Ok I managed to get the build prop method to work today. No idea why it was failing yesterday. Either the servers were do or I did use a different root tool today. I will upload it shortly since it isn't on here.

ShinOrochiX
Old
Thanks Meter 94
Hi,

As far as I am aware there is no UK generic firmware here (there are Ukraine and USA etc...) but you can change your build prop values so that you get UK generic updates (that is what I have done). The latest generic firmware (.14) is not available in the UK yet (still have to wait ). When I get the update I will try and make a ftf.
Previous Devices: Xperia X10 mini pro, Xperia X8 & Xperia Live with Walkman.
Current: Xperia L

Model: C2105
Android: 4.2.2 (stock)
Build version: 15.3.A.1.14
Kernel version: 3.4.0 (stock)
Baseband version: -1014