[Guide][Video] Install Flashtool Drivers on Windows 8 PC/Laptops : Hassle free method

Search This thread

Navneet Suresh

Jun 25, 2013
/Universe/Earth/India/
Install Flash tool or any other driver via this simple method on Windows 8 PC

As of Windows there has been increased security & thus it blocks all unknown driver installations, So here are some steps to install drivers by disabling driver verification in Windows 8.

Steps :

1. Go to setting(move your mouse to right side of screen you will find setting below)
2. Select the Change PC Settings option.
3. Click the General section option
4. Now scroll down to advanced startup & click Restart now below in Advanced Startup (after this pc'll go in advanced startup mode)
5. Then click here on Troubleshoot option
6. Go to start up settings
7. Click restart
8. It will reboot
9. Now you will have a bunch of options at the startup screen.
10. Now choose 7th option which will be disable driver verification (Choose it via num-pad)
11. It will restart
12. Now install the drivers you need to install
13. Restart your PC again

I have a detailed video of this procedure below.

Last edited:

colleseus

Mar 3, 2013
Bangalore
Problem with sony drivers again.

Hey Guys,

I followed the steps written above and it worked fine for that day. But the next day same problems came with flashtool. I am on windows 8.1 on HP machine. Also my phone doesnot get detected on windows 8.1 but there are no problems with win7. I am irritated with these security stuff.

Can anybody help me out with drivers and give a permanent solution to this problem.:confused:

Navneet Suresh

Jun 25, 2013
/Universe/Earth/India/
Hey Guys,

I followed the steps written above and it worked fine for that day. But the next day same problems came with flashtool. I am on windows 8.1 on HP machine. Also my phone doesnot get detected on windows 8.1 but there are no problems with win7. I am irritated with these security stuff.

Can anybody help me out with drivers and give a permanent solution to this problem.:confused:

Weird I have used this method before posting ?, I have Windows 8 and am having no problems, redo the above method, it must fix the issues.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Install Flash tool or any other driver via this simple method on Windows 8 PC

As of Windows there has been increased security & thus it blocks all unknown driver installations, So here are some steps to install drivers by disabling driver verification in Windows 8.

Steps :

1. Go to setting(move your mouse to right side of screen you will find setting below)
    2. Select the Change PC Settings option.
    3. Click the General section option
    4. Now scroll down to advanced startup & click Restart now below in Advanced Startup (after this pc'll go in advanced startup mode)
    5. Then click here on Troubleshoot option
    6. Go to start up settings
    7. Click restart
    8. It will reboot
    9. Now you will have a bunch of options at the startup screen.
    10. Now choose 7th option which will be disable driver verification (Choose it via num-pad)
    11. It will restart
    12. Now install the drivers you need to install
    13. Restart your PC again

I have a detailed video of this procedure below.

That really helps people with Windows 8 !
    Bump :

I have updated the Thread with written instructions for a more easier installation follow up.