Don't know how so many people survive without rooting their androids. I can't live without it. So here is the method for rooting Xperia L phone.
For more info on Xperia L check this out:
This includes comprehensive steps which will include unlocking bootloader and getting your phone rooted.
****WARNING: Because this unlocks your bootloader hence you void your warranty.
Truthfully I do not know who made this new script. I just had it on my laptop so putting it here for other's use. Do point me if its someone's, so I can give credits.
- Connect the phone in debugging mode via USB. To enable debugging mode, go to Settings => Development => Check "USB Debugging".
- Wait for the drivers to install. Happens automatically on Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1.
- Download the zip file below and extract it.
- After extracting, run "install.bat". Admin rights usually not needed.
- Follow On-Screen instructions.
- Partial Root complete. If the exploit fails to run, try running again.
Now if you wish to unlock the bootloader, follow this:
Do backup your TA partition as described in the thread above.