parralax v3 vengeance r1

Search This thread

taylan08

Nov 29, 2012
Bursa
İ use parralax v3 and vengeance r1 but wifi not work :/
Thunderzap and phantom kernel wifi work but vengeance r1 wifi not work only parralax rom
Please help me :(

WiFi is working perfectly fine and its tested. If you're having problems with it then its the fault of your ROM not the kernel.
Though I have a workaround for you maybe as I was on Parallax for sometime and I might know why's it not working.
Copy prima_wlan.ko from /system/lib/modules/prima to /system/lib/modules/ and rename it to wlan.ko, make sure it replaces the file there. It should work fine then if still nothing then complain about it to your ROM developer for not linking prima_wlan.ko and wlan.ko properly.

i've tried this methods not work for me :(

Last edited:

Marius Cristian

May 10, 2011
I did the same and for me it worked second time I tried.How I did it?Simple:
Go to "prima" folder and do a copy of the "prima_wlan.ko" file in the same folder.Then rename it ti "wlan.ko" and give permission rw-r-r.After you did that move it to "modules" folder and tap on replace.This is how it worked for me.About Wi-Fi,reboot then try.I guess Wi-Fi should be OFF.Hope I helped you.
BTW,this is one of the best combinations for stock rom.UI is good,only statusbar lags a little but I think I'm gonna replace it with serajr power toggle.And twice I experimented a bug,the phone froze for like 30 seconds,the the screen turned off and after about another 30 seconds I was able to turn it on.Did you experienced something similary?All the best !

Reactions: taylan08

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I did the same and for me it worked second time I tried.How I did it?Simple:
    Go to "prima" folder and do a copy of the "prima_wlan.ko" file in the same folder.Then rename it ti "wlan.ko" and give permission rw-r-r.After you did that move it to "modules" folder and tap on replace.This is how it worked for me.About Wi-Fi,reboot then try.I guess Wi-Fi should be OFF.Hope I helped you.
    BTW,this is one of the best combinations for stock rom.UI is good,only statusbar lags a little but I think I'm gonna replace it with serajr power toggle.And twice I experimented a bug,the phone froze for like 30 seconds,the the screen turned off and after about another 30 seconds I was able to turn it on.Did you experienced something similary?All the best !