FORUMS

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more

The Curious Case Of The Flash Sale

What do the horses in the Xiaomi stable, notably the Mi 3, Mi 4, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 & Redmi Note … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Windows 8.1 on current Xperia devices!!!

5th April 2014, 03:37 PM |#1  
coolhz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Sony has announced something very "one of its type " thing , it is planning to provide an optional Windows 8.1 update for current Xperia devices which are running Android.

But Sony Xperia L might still be in question.

See it yourself : http://fxpblog.co/press-release/sony...peria-devices/

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to coolhz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
5th April 2014, 03:39 PM |#2  
Joery360's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 659
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhz

Sony has announced something very "one of its type " thing , it is planning to provide an optional Windows 8.1 update for current Xperia devices which are running Android.

But Sony Xperia L might still be in question.

See it yourself : http://fxpblog.co/press-release/sony...peria-devices/

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

April fools joke...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joery360 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th April 2014, 07:01 PM |#3  
AlvinZahran98's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Apparently, it is an april fools joke...

Sent from my C2105 using xda app-developers app

Please hit thanks button if I helped you...!
Last edited by AlvinZahran98; 5th April 2014 at 07:03 PM.
5th April 2014, 07:06 PM |#4  
srcharged's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlvinZahran98

Apparently, it is an april fools joke...

Sent from my C2105 using xda app-developers app

Please hit thanks button if I helped you...!

Even if it isnt, WHO would want to have WINDOWS on our devices??
The Following User Says Thank You to srcharged For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th April 2014, 07:07 PM |#5  
AlvinZahran98's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by srcharged

Even if it isnt, WHO would want to have WINDOWS on our devices??

I enjoyed my android powered Xperia L now,

Sent from my C2105 using xda app-developers app

Please hit thanks button if I helped you...!
5th April 2014, 07:08 PM |#6  
Angry Windows 8.1 for XL :D
@coolhz : Here you go Link to install Windows 8.1 on you XL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvCpR45LKA



Hit Thnaks if it Helped you
Last edited by Bhupi7411; 5th April 2014 at 07:10 PM.
5th April 2014, 07:11 PM |#7  
laufersteppenwolf's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Baden-Württemberg
Thanks Meter: 6,505
 
Donate to Me
More
Thread closed as it was an april's fool
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes