I hope it isn't repost, too... This is only for apps which could be transfered to Internal storage...
To transfer some apps from Internal Storage to SD Card :
You'll need :
- Apps which moved to Internal Storage
1. Move apps to Internal storage, for apps which could be moved to Internal Storage
2. Install ZArchiver from Play Store and Open ZArchiver, and now, go to sdcard0, go to Android, go to data, and select which apps you want to move to sd card, by tapping them as screenshots I have included in the next post, and then press settings button, and press cut, and then go back, back, and back, and press sdcard1, then select android, and select data, then press the button which I included in a picture below for paste your data into sd card.
3. And after you do 2nd step, you close the app and go to some apps those you moved to sd card, and you could see that the app is working like the first time you install those apps, and don't do anything, just cancel it after you open the app, close the app.
4. Now go to ZArchiver again, and go to sdcard1 > Android > data > and select apps which you moved to sd card earlier, all of them > and move it again to sdcard0 by selecting settings button > cut > and press back again 3 times > select sdcard0 > android > data > and paste those apps there by pressing paste button at the top of the app > wait for paste.
5. Close ZArchiver.
6. Go to apps which you already moved to sd card, see it's working.
7. And besides on it's working again, go to settings > storage, and see your internal storage's free of space.
And that's it, all your selected apps are transfered to sd card.
If you have question or anything to to say to me, please do it at the comment section below.
Do it at your own risk...
Sent from my C2105 using xda app-developers app
Please hit thanks button if I helped you...!