Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

PL.biologist

Feb 6, 2015
Mashhad
flashtools not working

Hey guys am here to show you basically how to use a flash tool with our Xperia L :) :D

picture.php

Q. So why is a flash tool needed....

-> hmm, for flashing roms... yeah of-course and also to unlock/re-lock bootloaders.

Note :

Code:
[COLOR="Red"] Disadvantages of unlocking bootloader? ( Doesn't matter if you have backed up your TA)
>> You may void your warranty.

>> You may loose some proprietary vendor software such as Bravia Engine, Download Music info etc. due to removal of DRM security keys.

>> OTA updater may refuse to update your device and pop up a 'Device's software modified' message.[/COLOR]

>> I and XDA will not be held responsible for the damage you may do to your phone.

>> So lets get started :

>> First of all download flashtool from : Search it / Google it

>>Then, Install it.

>> After that run your flashtool.

>> Then, If you want to unlock your bootloader then proceed with following steps :

>> Check unlocked bootloader :

>> Go to dialer

>> Type *#*#7378423#*#*

>> Service info > Configuration

>> Rooting status :

>>"Bootloader unlock allowed" - You can unlock your bootloader [After unlocking Bootloader unlock done :D]

>> "Bootloader unlock not allowed" - You cannot unlock your bootloader.

>> Search for Unlock bootloader Sony [Official site]

>> Then follow the instructions and receive unlock code.

>> Then go to flashtool and click BLU button

picture.php

Then, Power off your phone.

>> After that connect you phone via usb simultaneously press volume down button

>> No indicator will glow

>> You have successfully connected your phone via Flashmode.

>> Flashtool put your unlock code.

picture.php

>>> Woah!!! You Bootloader is Unlocked :laugh: :D

>>> How to Re-Lock your bootloader :

>> Follow the above steps

>> Connect your phone in Flashmode

>> Then press BLU button in Flashtool

>> Then Press Relock [Hope you are in stock room and on stock kernel or else u will get bootloop.]

Note : I am also going to post a tut on how to flash stock rom via Flashtool.[With Stock Rom link Stock ROM XDA Thread added if you want]

Q. How to flash Stock Rom via Flash tool its easy just follow these steps : :D

Power off your phone [Keep it in power off mode [Till you setup the flash tool.] After setting up Press Vol Down Button simultaneously connect it via USB to PC it will get into flash mode :D [Drivers must be installed forehand or else computer may not recognize it ]

Then go to your flash tool folder[Where you installed the flash tool.]

attachment.php

Copy the C2105_15.0.A.1.31_CE.ftf to [Flash tool folder] firmware folder for example : [C:\Flashtool\firmwares ]

Then, start your flash tool

attachment.php

Press the flash button, Select flash mode

attachment.php

Select the firmware & Leave all the settings as it is i.e. wipe data and cache selected, Select No final verification[I selected it, i don't know whats the use of it can anybody tell me ?? :D ] [After searching google i got this answer : It will check whether any error occurred during flashing, i had disabled it when flashing stock rom on my phone. so idont know what happens when we keep it unchecked.]

The flash tool will setup files and start flashing, Don't touch your phone or press any button.

Hurray you have successfully recovered your phone back to stock state. :D :highfive: :fingers-crossed:

Thanks & Credits : Androxyde & Flash Tool Xperia Z Thread

>> If this Thread Helped you Press Thanks Button !! It encourages me !! <<

hi and thanks
i setup flashtools, but not opening, an error about JVM and java! I updated Java runtime. the error changed and again about Java!
I setup emma flashtool for xperia, and recognize my phone as a locked one! my xperia L, after updating to CM 12.1, did'nt rebooted, just a blinking red led! I want to flash the previous TA backup. But the phone not recognized by TA backup!

pleasssssssssssssssssssssse, help me.

PL.biologist

Feb 6, 2015
Mashhad
Hey guys am here to show you basically how to use a flash tool with our Xperia L :) :D

picture.php

-> hmm, for flashing roms... yeah of-course and also to unlock/re-lock bootloaders.

Note :

Code:
[COLOR="Red"] Disadvantages of unlocking bootloader? ( Doesn't matter if you have backed up your TA)

>> You may loose some proprietary vendor software such as Bravia Engine, Download Music info etc. due to removal of DRM security keys.

>> OTA updater may refuse to update your device and pop up a 'Device's software modified' message.[/COLOR]

>> I and XDA will not be held responsible for the damage you may do to your phone.

>> So lets get started :

>>Then, Install it.

>> Then, If you want to unlock your bootloader then proceed with following steps :

>> Go to dialer

>> Type *#*#7378423#*#*

>> Rooting status :

>>"Bootloader unlock allowed" - You can unlock your bootloader [After unlocking Bootloader unlock done :D]

picture.php

picture.php

>> Then Press Relock [Hope you are in stock room and on stock kernel or else u will get bootloop.]

Note : I am also going to post a tut on how to flash stock rom via Flashtool.[With Stock Rom link Stock ROM XDA Thread added if you want]

Power off your phone [Keep it in power off mode [Till you setup the flash tool.] After setting up Press Vol Down Button simultaneously connect it via USB to PC it will get into flash mode :D [Drivers must be installed forehand or else computer may not recognize it ]

attachment.php

Copy the C2105_15.0.A.1.31_CE.ftf to [Flash tool folder] firmware folder for example : [C:\Flashtool\firmwares ]

attachment.php

attachment.php

Select the firmware & Leave all the settings as it is i.e. wipe data and cache selected, Select No final verification[I selected it, i don't know whats the use of it can anybody tell me ?? :D ] [After searching google i got this answer : It will check whether any error occurred during flashing, i had disabled it when flashing stock rom on my phone. so idont know what happens when we keep it unchecked.]

The flash tool will setup files and start flashing, Don't touch your phone or press any button.

Hurray you have successfully recovered your phone back to stock state. :D :highfive: :fingers-crossed:

please help me:crying:
I dont have IMEI! just a powerd off phone, red blinking led, it goes to flashmode and fastboot!
help me:crying: what should I do!!!

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

I dont have IMEI! just a powerd off phone, red blinking led, it goes to flashmode and fastboot!

uhoooo! I found the IMEI under the battery!
but a question! should I continue all the procedure recommended by sony unblock bootloader! and I wonder how I can put the code on flashtool!

LazyLucretia

Sep 6, 2013
Istanbul

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

uhoooo! I found the IMEI under the battery!
but a question! should I continue all the procedure recommended by sony unblock bootloader! and I wonder how I can put the code on flashtool!

Have you solved the issue? In case you didn't, both flashtool and Sony's command line procedure works, so choice is yours. :)

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

I want to give some information to everyone reading this. After unlocking bootloader, my device got stuck on a bootloop. I tried the advice given here and flashed the latest stock firmware but it didn't help. Then I relocked bootloader but still no luck could not get out of the bootloop. Then I tried to give stock firmware another shot but this time I checked Wipe USERDATA and Disable Final Verification, and this time IT WORKED! My guess is that it's about wiping USERDATA so if anyone encounters an issue like this, give this a shot.

kvbkiran

Nov 7, 2013
Hi All,

I tried unlocking the boot loader with the officially mentioned fastboot method and have ended up in a bootloop while starting the phone.

As mentioned in this thread, I am trying to flash the stock ROM C2105_15.0.A.1.31_CE.ftf onto my phone. However, I am getting an error message "No available services matched the connected device" on the EMMA tool. I tried the following:

1. Tried putting the file C2105_15.0.A.1.31_CE.ftf in C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Emma\firmwares folder, but EMMA doesn't recognise this.
2. Tried putting the file in C:\Flashtool\firmwares, still EMMA doesn't recognise this and shows "No available services matched the connected device".

I have attached the screenshot of the error message herewith.

Please let me know how I can resolve this issue.

Thanks.

yeah mee to i am getting the same error

Millennium22

Jan 23, 2016
I have a problem on my xperia L while flashing The 4.2.2 firmware here is my Flashtool Log:

Device connected in flash mode
23/057/2016 20:57:26 - INFO - Selected Bundle for C2105. FW release : 15.3.A.1.17. Customization : CE
23/057/2016 20:57:26 - INFO - Preparing files for flashing
23/057/2016 20:57:45 - INFO - Please connect your device into flashmode.
23/057/2016 20:57:45 - INFO - Opening device for R/W
23/057/2016 20:57:45 - INFO - Reading device information
23/057/2016 20:57:45 - INFO - Phone ready for flashmode operations.
23/057/2016 20:57:45 - INFO - Opening TA partition 2
23/057/2016 20:57:45 - INFO - Current device : C2105 - ZH8001806C - 1272-2161_R3A - 1269-5420_15.0.A.2.17 - WORLD-i_15.0.A.2.17
23/057/2016 20:57:45 - INFO - Closing TA partition
23/057/2016 20:57:45 - INFO - Start Flashing
23/057/2016 20:57:45 - INFO - Processing loader.sin
23/057/2016 20:57:45 - INFO - Checking header
23/057/2016 20:57:45 - INFO - Flashing data
23/057/2016 20:57:46 - INFO - Loader : S1_Root_dbe9 - Version : loader_MSM8X30_10 / Boot version : S1_Boot_MSM_8X30_R1_25 / Bootloader status : ROOTABLE
23/057/2016 20:57:46 - INFO - Max packet size set to 512K
23/057/2016 20:57:49 - INFO - Making a TA backup
23/057/2016 20:57:49 - INFO - Opening TA partition 1
23/057/2016 20:57:49 - INFO - Start Dumping TA partition 1
23/057/2016 20:57:49 - INFO - Finished Dumping TA partition 1
23/057/2016 20:57:49 - INFO - TA partition 1 saved to C:\Users\PC10\.flashTool\registeredDevices\ZH8001806C\s1ta\2016-01-23_08-57-49\1.ta
23/057/2016 20:57:49 - INFO - Closing TA partition
23/057/2016 20:57:49 - INFO - Opening TA partition 2
23/057/2016 20:57:49 - INFO - Start Dumping TA partition 2
23/057/2016 20:57:49 - INFO - Finished Dumping TA partition 2
23/057/2016 20:57:49 - INFO - TA partition 2 saved to C:\Users\PC10\.flashTool\registeredDevices\ZH8001806C\s1ta\2016-01-23_08-57-49\2.ta
23/057/2016 20:57:49 - INFO - Closing TA partition
23/057/2016 20:57:49 - INFO - Parsing boot delivery
23/057/2016 20:57:49 - INFO - Ending flash session
23/057/2016 20:57:49 - ERROR -
23/057/2016 20:57:49 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted
23/057/2016 20:57:49 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
23/057/2016 20:57:50 - INFO - Device disconnected

I don't get what the problem is :( please help. Thank You :D

iSaurabh

Jan 13, 2013
Delhi
www.SaurabhDHar.com
I rooted my Xperia L (C2104) then Unlocked bootloader via Flashtool V0.9.20.0 then it stuck in bootloop. So downloaded Sony Xperia L [India]15.0.A.2.17[Generic] FTF, flashed it . But its still in bootloop mode, tried twice.

Please help! TIA

zlrhc

Nov 14, 2015
baguio city
hello sir... me i ask something about my problem.... the flashtool can't detect my xperia L... i don't know but all needed files were already on my pc and i already installed the drivers for my model.. please help me... i need to do this because i forgot my pattern and the recovery email and hard reset through buttons didn't work...?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

n78 shadow

Apr 25, 2015
Damascus
hello sir... me i ask something about my problem.... the flashtool can't detect my xperia L... i don't know but all needed files were already on my pc and i already installed the drivers for my model.. please help me... i need to do this because i forgot my pattern and the recovery email and hard reset through buttons didn't work...?
On which windows ??

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

Have you solved the issue? In case you didn't, both flashtool and Sony's command line procedure works, so choice is yours. :)

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

I want to give some information to everyone reading this. After unlocking bootloader, my device got stuck on a bootloop. I tried the advice given here and flashed the latest stock firmware but it didn't help. Then I relocked bootloader but still no luck could not get out of the bootloop. Then I tried to give stock firmware another shot but this time I checked Wipe USERDATA and Disable Final Verification, and this time IT WORKED! My guess is that it's about wiping USERDATA so if anyone encounters an issue like this, give this a shot.
Yes you should wipe data (this why factory reset work instead of flashing the whole rom) cause the cache is set to null so you need to wipe it to rewrite the cache.

zlrhc

Nov 14, 2015
baguio city
On which windows ??

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

Yes you should wipe data (this why factory reset work instead of flashing the whole rom) cause the cache is set to null so you need to wipe it to rewrite the cache.
i used windows 7 ultimate sir....and still tried to re do the process and still not solved...

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Chamildushan

May 10, 2016
On bootloop

picture.php

Note :

Code:

>> So lets get started :

>>Then, Install it.

>> Go to dialer

>> Type *#*#7378423#*#*

>> Rooting status :

picture.php

picture.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Did ALL those steps except checking WIPE DATA...now the phone is struck on bootloop......
If I WIPE DATA nd repeat wud it fix dis error

miki737

Jul 14, 2016
Cannot load the firmware into the application. What could I do? I have the frf file which cannot be loaded into application.

xleng

Jan 3, 2016
Hi Miki, I guess if you want any suggestions, people here would need some more information what you did and what kind of problems you have.

adnaanbheda

Jun 8, 2014
I had unlocked my bootloader, and the phone got into bootloop. Now, I have relocked it but it's still in bootloop :( My contacts aren't synced to Google, What should I do !

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Will reflashing the ftf remove my data ?

gideon_

Oct 1, 2016
Problem in Unlocking Bootloader

Hi
I followed the steps u said but couldnèt unlock the BL.... the flashtool gave an info message something like this..
9/024/2016 12:24:28 - INFO - FAILED (remote: Command did not succeed)
09/024/2016 12:24:28 - INFO - finished. total time: 0.021s
09/024/2016 12:24:38 - INFO - Unlocking phone using key 5D193E9D4FBF54E5
09/024/2016 12:24:38 - INFO - ...

I also tried the command prompt way but no success... please help me to unlock my XL bootloader, I really want to install a custom ROM.. Help me pls

prasto11

May 17, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S21
unlock bootloader to flash custom rom ?

do I have to unlock bootloader to flash custom rom ?

I have a root and custom recovery, but when I flash rom, phone does not start at all, not even boot logo is displayed :/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

picture.php

Note :

Code:

>> So lets get started :

>>Then, Install it.

>> Go to dialer

>> Type *#*#7378423#*#*

>> Rooting status :

picture.php

picture.php

♠ Power off your phone [Keep it in power off mode [Till you setup the flash tool.] After setting up Press Vol Down Button simultaneously connect it via USB to PC it will get into flash mode :D [Drivers must be installed forehand or else computer may not recognize it ]

♠ Then go to your flash tool folder[Where you installed the flash tool.]

attachment.php

♠ Copy the C2105_15.0.A.1.31_CE.ftf to [Flash tool folder] firmware folder for example : [C:\Flashtool\firmwares ]

♠ Then, start your flash tool

attachment.php

♠ Press the flash button, Select flash mode

attachment.php

♠ Select the firmware & Leave all the settings as it is i.e. wipe data and cache selected, Select No final verification[I selected it, i don't know whats the use of it can anybody tell me ?? :D ] [After searching google i got this answer : It will check whether any error occurred during flashing, i had disabled it when flashing stock rom on my phone. so idont know what happens when we keep it unchecked.]

♠ The flash tool will setup files and start flashing, Don't touch your phone or press any button.

♠ Hurray you have successfully recovered your phone back to stock state. :D :highfive: :fingers-crossed:

hmmm

Hey bro I have Xperia L C2104 and when I install the drivers from the flashtool folder the drivers install successfully but flashtool does not recognize my phone.. plz help me....
    I have Windows 8

I think it isn't the driver problem, press vol down till there's no indication light glowing and whoa Ur phone will be detected and automatically all drivers will be installed should work on Win 8 as it latest :p let me know if the problem gets solved. :D

And don't quote the full OP please make amendments shorten it out
    I had the same problem.
    After unlocking the bl (official way) I had a bootloop. I flashed the. 31 FTf from this forum. I was still having the bootloop.
    After that, I relocked the bootloader with Flashtool. This helped me. The phone booted without the loop.
    After unlocking the bl again (with Flashtool) everything was fine and I flashed vengeance kernel.

Sent from my Xperia L
    You cross flashed the ftf go and flash c2105's FTF

Sent from my C2104 using xda app-developers app
    After unlocking bootloader mine Xperia L is bootlooped. What can I do? Can you give me links for instructions and working links?
    Thank you,
    Merry Christmas!

Simply flash the stock rom again. As mentioned in Post 14, If it bootloops again, then ReLock your phone with flashtool. It should fix bootloop. then again unlock the phone, and this time it should successfully unlock the bootloader without bootlooping :)

Link for Latest Stock ROMs (Android 4.2.2 with firmware 15.3.A.1.17) :

C2104: ? Download Page ?

C2105: ? Download page ?

Merry Christmas! ?