Originally Posted by Holmes.Sherlock
Until last couple of minutes, I didn't even know that Sony Xperia - L provides a means to boot into Stock Recovery Mode
- How I can I take a backup of stock recovery image?
- While flashing a custom ROM, does the recovery partition also gets overwritten?
- After installing a recovery environment, e.g. CWM, is there any means to revert back to stock one?
If I'm not wrong.
1. Xperia doesn't have stock recovery image
2. Again, Xperia doesn't have recovery partition
3. Again and again, Xperia doesn't have stock recovery.
CWM and TWRP are integrated in kernel ramdisk. CMIIW
Btw, as Joel16 said, you should ask this in Q&A section not in General
*Sorry for my bad english