Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,492 Members 51,916 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AOSPAL Q&A thread

Tip us?
 
vishal_android freak
Old
#1  
vishal_android freak's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4601
Posts: 1,682
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Mumbai
Default AOSPAL Q&A thread

All questions related to AOSPAL should go here.

My ROMs

| Pure Xperia HD, Official Carbon Rom 4.4.2, Unofficial Omni Rom 4.4.2, AOKP-4.4.2, Unofficial HellKat 4.4.2, Carbon Rom 4.3.1, Dark Xperia |

My Guides and Tools

| All in one drivers guide for ubislate tabs, CWM recovery for a13 tabs |

My kernel

| Super Fusion kernel for all HDPI devices |

Devices I Support

| All 2011 Xperias , Xperia M , Lg p760 and p765, Xperia Tipo, Xperia L |
The Following User Says Thank You to vishal_android freak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
gyuszi02
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 5
Join Date: Oct 2011
Can i use your rom with locked bootloader, with the newly released cwm? Or it needs caf kernel, like cyínogenmod?
 
RootLord
Old
#3  
RootLord's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 263
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyuszi02 View Post
Can i use your rom with locked bootloader, with the newly released cwm? Or it needs caf kernel, like cyínogenmod?
It needs unlocked bootloader, as of now it needs caf kernel..!

Sent from my TAOSHAN ..!
SONY XPERIA L
MY WORK :
Using others work
 
pradhankiran
Old
#4  
pradhankiran's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 75
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: kathmandu
nice rom testing it...but can we have msc mode in storage there is only (mtp) and (ptp) thanks
 
pradhankiran
Old
#5  
pradhankiran's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 75
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: kathmandu
When i off the pocket mode also..my proximity is alwayz on when screen us off there is no volume rocker wake

Sent from my Xperia L using XDA Free mobile app
 
primemonitor
Old
#6  
primemonitor's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 41
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: New Delhi
Default Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradhankiran View Post
When i off the pocket mode also..my proximity is alwayz on when screen us off there is no volume rocker wake

Sent from my Xperia L using XDA Free mobile app
I have this issue as well - Even though I've turned off Peek and Pocket Mode, my proximity sensor still turns on when screen is off.

Also, I definitely remember not having this issue before I'd turned Peek and Pocket Mode both on. I mean, proximity sensor was working fine when both the options were off i.e., it would turn off even after screen off; then I turned both of them on and so it started staying on after screen off, and now a few days later when I turned both options off, sensor still turns on after screen off.
Any clues to solve this?

Otherwise great ROM, gonna probably use it as daily driver
 
vishal_android freak
Old
#7  
vishal_android freak's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4601
Posts: 1,682
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by primemonitor View Post
I have this issue as well - Even though I've turned off Peek and Pocket Mode, my proximity sensor still turns on when screen is off.

Also, I definitely remember not having this issue before I'd turned Peek and Pocket Mode both on. I mean, proximity sensor was working fine when both the options were off i.e., it would turn off even after screen off; then I turned both of them on and so it started staying on after screen off, and now a few days later when I turned both options off, sensor still turns on after screen off.
Any clues to solve this?

Otherwise great ROM, gonna probably use it as daily driver






Quote:
Originally Posted by pradhankiran View Post
When i off the pocket mode also..my proximity is alwayz on when screen us off there is no volume rocker wake

Sent from my Xperia L using XDA Free mobile app
You need to disable pocket mode in lockscreen notifications and also disable active display

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

My ROMs

| Pure Xperia HD, Official Carbon Rom 4.4.2, Unofficial Omni Rom 4.4.2, AOKP-4.4.2, Unofficial HellKat 4.4.2, Carbon Rom 4.3.1, Dark Xperia |

My Guides and Tools

| All in one drivers guide for ubislate tabs, CWM recovery for a13 tabs |

My kernel

| Super Fusion kernel for all HDPI devices |

Devices I Support

| All 2011 Xperias , Xperia M , Lg p760 and p765, Xperia Tipo, Xperia L |
 
primemonitor
Old
#8  
primemonitor's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 41
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal_android freak View Post
You need to disable pocket mode in lockscreen notifications and also disable active display

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Sorry, but I can't find Active Display option anywhere!
 
JakeD06
Old
#9  
JakeD06's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Media Volume

Hi, I've tried to install this awesome ROM, but every time the media volume is too low when I plug the headphones... I don't know if I'm doing it bad... Is there any solution??



**Sorry for my bad english**
 
Gray1506
Old
#10  
Gray1506's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeD06 View Post
Hi, I've tried to install this awesome ROM, but every time the media volume is too low when I plug the headphones... I don't know if I'm doing it bad... Is there any solution??



**Sorry for my bad english**
Yup... Me too... I can't disable safe volume for headset... Any fix for it?? Really love this ROM...

Sent from my C2104 using XDA Free mobile app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Immersive Mode on Unrooted Devices with GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode

Everyone likes screen real estate–no question about that. The … more

Android Wear App Review: EchoWear Song Search – XDA Developer TV

Yesterday on XDA Developer TV, Producer AdamOutler tore down a Samsung … more

Blast Those Flags with Knock the Flags

Lately, we have seen a rather drastic shift in the world of mobile device gaming. The infamous Angry … more