battery drain help !

Search This thread

Yodeh

Jun 23, 2013
Singapore
guys does any of you know why my phone doesn't even last for 7hours not even 5hours , ive lowered down my cpu and im currently using slimkat. Recently, my phone has been charging too slowly .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-06-15-10-03.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-06-15-10-03.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_2014-07-06-15-10-20.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-06-15-10-20.png
    90.1 KB · Views: 83

Kosa02

Jan 2, 2014
Dzbel
guys does any of you know why my phone doesn't even last for 7hours not even 5hours , ive lowered down my cpu and im currently using slimkat. Recently, my phone has been charging too slowly .

If you've recently installed that Slimkat baterry stats might be "broken" or deleted. Ty to discharge baterry till the phone turn off itself then recharge it to 100% without interrupting. And then you will see if it gets better :) This happens to me almost everytime when I install any ROM.
But it might be a deep sleep issue it depends how much you are using your phone.

Yodeh

Jun 23, 2013
Singapore
If you've recently installed that Slimkat baterry stats might be "broken" or deleted. Ty to discharge baterry till the phone turn off itself then recharge it to 100% without interrupting. And then you will see if it gets better :) This happens to me almost everytime when I install any ROM.
But it might be a deep sleep issue it depends how much you are using your phone.
Hey thanks for the reply, I've been using SlimKat for 1-2 month, i have already tried draining the battery all the way to 0% and charge it to 100% in off mode without interruption but still the charging is really slow and the battery drain is really quick!

Kosa02

Jan 2, 2014
Dzbel
Hey thanks for the reply, I've been using SlimKat for 1-2 month, i have already tried draining the battery all the way to 0% and charge it to 100% in off mode without interruption but still the charging is really slow and the battery drain is really quick!

Well .. it might be Slimkat bug. I dont know, I've never tried Slimkat for a longer period. Now I'm using CM 11 latest Varuns build and battery is perfect.. normal using (1,2GHz and 5hours of GPS navigation) .. One and half day of working. You might try it and you will see if it gets better. :)

Last edited: