FORUMS

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

Bloatwares / Unwanted Apps Removal

47 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By JOYGR, Member on 4th January 2014, 05:57 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Since i hv rooted my Xperia L, which unwanted app or bloatwares can i remove safely ?

can i remove the following apps ?

Xperia Privilege
Xperia Link
Voice Search
Voice Dialer
Track ID
Sony Select
Sony Music
Sony LIV
Smart Connect
Play Movies
Play Magazines
Play Games
Play Books
Notes
News & Weather
Neo Reader
Navigation
Movie Studio
Maps
Local
Google Talk / Hnagout
Google+
Gmail
Email
 
 
4th January 2014, 08:57 AM |#2  
Joery360's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 674
 
Donate to Me
More
You can remove all the apps listed
(Just make a backup in case you want to go back)

You can also remove all other apps listed here
4th January 2014, 07:55 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Białystok
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
I have removed all of those u have listed plus Some u didnt. Have bo problems with Phone

Wysłane z mojego Xperia L przy użyciu Tapatalka
5th January 2014, 11:19 AM |#4  
Joery360's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 674
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uremytoy

I have removed all of those u have listed plus Some u didnt. Have bo problems with Phone

Wysłane z mojego Xperia L przy użyciu Tapatalka

Did you have a backup?
Otherwise just flash an FTF file from here
5th January 2014, 12:07 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Białystok
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
nope why should i ? i have also removed all google crap except market ofc and livewallpapers, i dont need them. i also removed small apps and weather widget. the only widget i use is the stock clock. i used it also on x8, its cool at last i think that ^^ i think i relased about 500mb deleting all the apps. it took me about 30min or so ^^ i used titanium backup since i trust it the most; and like i said i dont have any problems with phone. it may be cause i know what apps should remove and which i shouldnt lets say its hmm build in my brain
Last edited by uremytoy; 5th January 2014 at 12:09 PM.
5th January 2014, 12:53 PM |#6  
Joery360's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 674
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uremytoy

nope why should i ? i have also removed all google crap except market ofc and livewallpapers, i dont need them. i also removed small apps and weather widget. the only widget i use is the stock clock. i used it also on x8, its cool at last i think that ^^ i think i relased about 500mb deleting all the apps. it took me about 30min or so ^^ i used titanium backup since i trust it the most; and like i said i dont have any problems with phone. it may be cause i know what apps should remove and which i shouldnt lets say its hmm build in my brain

O srry i've read your last post wrong. I thought you had problems
5th January 2014, 01:57 PM |#7  
DexterousKrupesh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 206
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOYGR

Since i hv rooted my Xperia L, which unwanted app or bloatwares can i remove safely ?

can i remove the following apps ?

Xperia Privilege
Xperia Link
Voice Search
Voice Dialer
Track ID
Sony Select
Sony Music
Sony LIV
Smart Connect
Play Movies
Play Magazines
Play Games
Play Books
Notes
News & Weather
Neo Reader
Navigation
Movie Studio
Maps
Local
Google Talk / Hnagout
Google+
Gmail
Email



Yes you can uninstall all you listed apps. but keep the following apps:
Play Movies
Play Magazines
Play Games
Play Books

if useful plz hit thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bloatware, unwanted apps
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes