FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[Q] Bootloader unlock bootloop!!!

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey, after seeing the stable cm11 i thought it was time to unlock bootloader.. so I downloaded flashtool, then did all the steps for unlocking bootloader. When I tried booting, bootloop occurs.. What should I do?
 
 
11th May 2014, 11:05 AM |#2  
siankatabg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 576
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexr96

Hey, after seeing the stable cm11 i thought it was time to unlock bootloader.. so I downloaded flashtool, then did all the steps for unlocking bootloader. When I tried booting, bootloop occurs.. What should I do?

Did you search and read that thread?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...cking-t2332900

On the end with Red color:
PS: You may run into bootloop or some other problems after unlocking bootloader. Simply flash stock FTF to fix.
11th May 2014, 11:07 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Yes this is the thread I followed to the word..
I'll have to download the stock ftf? :\
I just read it somewhere that flashing a cwm recovery and wiping caches will remove the bootloop.. isnt that a better route to go through?

Quote:
Originally Posted by siankatabg

Did you search and read that thread?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...cking-t2332900

On the end with Red color:
PS: You may run into bootloop or some other problems after unlocking bootloader. Simply flash stock FTF to fix.

11th May 2014, 11:14 AM |#4  
siankatabg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 576
 
More
Better download stock ftf,because you will need it anyway someday when you mess your phone with roms,mods,fix...
The Following User Says Thank You to siankatabg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2014, 01:24 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Okay it's flashing
Just another question, the install recovery option is greyed out.. what do I do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by siankatabg

Better download stock ftf,because you will need it anyway someday when you mess your phone with roms,mods,fix...

11th May 2014, 01:27 PM |#6  
siankatabg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 576
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexr96

Okay it's flashing
Just another question, the install recovery option is greyed out.. what do I do?

Just flash kernel with integrated recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to siankatabg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes