Carbon Rom Q & A thread

8th September 2014, 05:50 PM   |  #161  
Thanks Meter: 0

27 posts
GAPPS not working properly
Quote:
Originally Posted by alldine345

if this is your first time using carbon rom, i suggest you using 07142014 version as it's the bugless carbon roms. latest version has blackscreen, crash and reboot bugs. sadly many people out there ( especially on indonesian forum) using latest version and complaining about this roms has may issues. hope the dev gonna fix this soon.

I have tried installing lots of version of GAPPS but in all I am getting error "Camera not available", the same GAPPS worked superbly in Official CM11 but not in carbon. Please give me the link for the GAPPS for CarbonROM and I want to install CARBON-KK-NIGHTLY-20140714-0319-taoshan.zip as you said it is the bug free. I tried the latest CarbonROM and latest GAPPS, did not try the older version. Before installing the CARBON-KK-NIGHTLY-20140714-0319-taoshan.zip I would appreciate your help.

I used PA GAPPS of GOOGLE STOCK PACKAGE http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942

What I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by przemek4113

Thanks but for me carbon rom is too slow comparing to cm and this is not the first time I used carbon rom.Cm rock for me but camera and echo problems when calling are killing me

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

1.Just flash thunderzap kernel in recovery.
2.Hmm... Don't know about ota updates on carbon.I think you can only flash zip and wipe dalvik cache but can be wrong about the ota.

I have the latest Philztouch, should I install ThundeZap?
And if yes then can you please provide me the links?
14th September 2014, 06:17 AM   |  #162  
Thanks Meter: 56

139 posts
Bugs i faced on latest nightly
-Led not working.
-Deep sleep not working.(Battery Drain).
-torch force close.
The Following User Says Thank You to RazZzeR For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Xperia L Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank